We make it easy to keep your people onsite, productive, and most importantly, safe. Our diverse fleet of blast resistant modules are easily configured to precisely deliver the specs you need for any sized workforce. These have been specially designed for our petrochemical, energy, and refinery customers. We offer a wide variety of solutions to protect you in blast radius zones.
- Withstand events up to 8 PSI and 200 milliseconds
- Every unit is Avetta qualified and meets API Standard RP-753 guidelines
- From single 480 sq ft. units to 2,400 sq. ft. complexes, we have a broad range of units to meet your exact needs
- Units can be stacked to maximize space
- Keeps your workforce onsite during meals and breaks, saving time and money
- Easily placed on any hard surface and readily relocatable
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS
Safety has always been a core value. It is a top priority in everything we do – every task we perform, every interaction we have with each other and our customers, and every product we provide. This commitment is how we continue to achieve an industry-leading safety record year after year. This commitment is reflected in our industry-leading total recordable injury rating of 0.80.
Our line of blast resistant modules plays an important role in this culture. Our units are built to be a quickly deployable solution to enhance worksite safety in the most hazardous industries, conditions and blast threats.
STAY ONSITE AND STAY PRODUCTIVE
If you need to set up a space for workers and contractors in any blast radius zone, we are the only call you need to make. Our units can be outfitted as offices, break rooms, restrooms, locker change rooms, control centers, tool cribs and much more. No more time-consuming trips outside of the blast zone for breaks, meals, meetings or to fetch tools. Your people are able to stay close by and productive, and you’re able to save time and money. Plus, our experts can help you choose and configure the space exactly to your needs.
MOBILE MINI'S TOTAL SITE SOLUTION
For projects in the blast zone and out, we have all the BRMs you need, plus the largest fleet of mobile offices and temporary storage containers in North America, a full line of tanks and pump solutions, plus, we have the Essentials to get your site up and running – all the furnishings, fixtures, tech and anything else you need to make your space immediately functional, so your people can get in and get right to work.
A WIDE VARIETY OF SIZES ARE AVAILABLE:
40’ X 12’ BLAST RESISTANT MODULE
- Ideal for smaller teams of 8-10 people.
40’ X 24’ BLAST RESISTANT MODULE
- Comfortably accommodate teams of 16-20 people.
40’ X 60’ BLAST RESISTANT MODULE
- Provide a safe space for large teams of 40-50 people.
40’ X 156’ BLAST RESISTANT MODULE
- Teams of 100+ people can stay productive in this unit.
40’ X 24’ MULTI-LEVEL BLAST RESISTANT MODULE
- Accommodate teams up to 28 people within a small footprint.
40’ X 12’ BLAST RESISTANT TOOL CRIB
- Keep your tools nearby, organized and protected in the blast zone.
STANDARD BRM FEATURES:
All of our blast resistant modules are built with the features you need to easily make your workspace safe, comfortable and functional.
- 4-ton oversized HVAC
- Programmable thermostat
- End wall entry and exit doors
- Bright white walls
- Painted ceilings and floors
- Three support columns in multi-wides
- Electrical ports on both walls
- Bright external lights
- Emergency exit lights
- Stackable units
Request a quote today.
All orders will be fulfilled by our Modular Division, WillScot.