At Mobile Mini, we have everything you need to make your mobile office dreams a reality, from the units themselves to the furniture, supplies, tech, and accessories that will make them functional. With one phone call, we take you from point A all the way to Point Z.
What Is a Ground-Level Office?
Ground-level offices are portable office units that sit directly on the ground. No stairs, no ramps; just an easy-to-access mobile office that can easily go where you go and do what you need it to do.
Why Use a Ground-Level Office?
Ground-level offices have many benefits over more traditional office spaces. They are portable and can be easily moved and relocated as needed. They are also flexible and can be reconfigured and redesigned as your business evolves and grows.
Who Needs a Ground-Level Office? Are These Units Right for Me?
Ground-level offices are useful in a diverse range of situations and are utilized across a variety of industries, from construction and agriculture to government and finance. Many customers use these offices to:
- Provide a space to tackle administrative tasks and get work done without being in the midst of an active jobsite.
- Create offsite space to organize and go through inventory without taking up valuable indoor square footage.
- Create extra space for classrooms and faculty areas at schools and universities or for waiting areas and administrative space in hotels and restaurants.
- Bridge the time between office renovations and remodels.
- Create extra office space as more traditional sites get overcrowded or cramped.
Benefits of Ground-Level Offices
- Cost-Effective: Building remodels and renovations can cost millions. With ground-level offices, you get added office space that costs less than one high-end coffee per day.
- Flexible: Ground-level offices are easy to reconfigure and redesign to meet changing needs and teams.
- Portable: Ground-level offices are designed to move, which means that it’s easy to bring these units from site to site as your job location changes.
Ground-Level Mobile Offices: What Are My Options?
Our ground-level office models come standard with vinyl tile floors and textured drywall ceilings and walls. Mobile office units can also be outfitted with extras like blinds, shelves, and sliding windows to ensure your space is everything you need it to be. Sizes include:
- Standard Portable Offices: These 10-foot, 20-foot, and 40-foot models are great for small- to medium-sized teams that don’t have much equipment to store and are looking for a safe and quiet space to work.
- Extra-Wide Portable Offices: 30-foot units give you an extra two feet of space to accommodate larger teams, businesses with a lot of equipment and tech, office furniture, etc.
- Record Storage Units: Record storage units give you the ability to house these documents outside your physical office. These units have room for furniture and also come with shelving options, which make it easier to keep things organized and tidy.
Does My Ground-Level Office Come With Anything?
Our Essentials Packages are turnkey solutions that give you a fully stocked mobile office that is ready for business on day one. From space to furniture, tech, and supplies, we take care of it all.
Are These Units Safe?
Very. Our ground-level mobile office units come standard with our tri-cam locking system. These locks are impossible to break into, cut, or hack; they’re virtually theft-proof. When you rent with us, you can rest assured that no one is getting into your office without a key. Period.
The Mobile Mini Difference
At Mobile Mini, we’ve been an industry leader in service and customer support for almost 40 years. Our team of experts is here to help you meet all of your mobile office needs and is available 24/7 to answer questions and troubleshoot problems. When you rent with Mobile Mini, delivery, pick-up, and relocation are always stress- and hassle-free, and we will do everything we can to make sure your entire experience is positive and productive.