COVID-19 Essential Business Update from Mobile Mini
During this unprecedented time, we remain dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers. Toward that end, we are following all CDC guidance with respect to social distancing and other precautions to do what we can to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
Under the various State and local governments’ “Stay at Home” orders for non-essential businesses, Mobile Mini is considered an “essential business” and continues to service its customers. As an essential business, we are delivering containers and ground-level offices to be used directly by those testing for COVID-19, tanks and boxes to petrochemical facilities, as well as by other essential businesses: food and grocery stores, retailers, health care facilities, pharmacies, hardware stores, convenience stores, gas stations, electricians, construction job sites, and more. In addition, Mobile Mini is a critical infrastructure partner as we provide services to most, if not all, of the Federally identified 16 Critical Infrastructure Sectors incorporated into most State orders.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of all of us:
• Transitioned hundreds of workers from our headquarters and branch locations to working from home
• Eliminated all meetings and group gatherings of ten or more employees at all locations
• Implemented CDC social distancing requirements
• Restricted in-person meetings with vendors at offices or jobsites; Staggered our work hours at branch locations to reduce employee overlaps
• Waived signature requirements on the handheld devices used by our drivers; and
• Ended all non-essential air and car travel by employees.
Thanks to technology investments we have made, our employees are ready to answer your calls and reply to your emails.
We have vast experience working under pressure and during crisis situations for our customers and the communities they serve. For example, we are a trusted service partner during hurricanes and other disaster recovery efforts. As we have done throughout our company’s history, in this time of need we are ready and prepared to help us all get through this crisis.