Loss Limitation and Waiver (LLW)
LLW can cover your rented units and equipment from:
- Break-ins or attempted break-ins
- Windstorms, including hurricanes & tornadoes
- Eliminate Costly Deductibles – Even if you have insurance, high deductibles and potential premium hikes can leave you with a high-cost option. LLW can act as a stopgap for those unexpected costs.
- Reduce Out-of-Pocket Costs – Damage expenses can vary greatly on your rented equipment.
- Hassle-Free – No need to worry about signing up or canceling. LLW is part of your rental agreement and will terminate when you return your unit or equipment.
- Superior Service – At Mobile Mini, we are committed to being the easiest company you do business with, each and every time. Our LLW is offered by us, so you can rely on our team for a rapid response while minimizing downtime.
- No Penalty - Claims that are submitted through LLW do not affect future rentals in terms of cost or service.
- Fixed Expense – Risk for costly unforeseen repairs are minimized with the program, making accounting easier.
- Professional Repair - Performance guarantee on all parts and labor.
- Product Replacement – Mobile Mini is proud to offer high-quality products and service. If Mobile Mini cannot fix, we will replace.
View customer forms to find the LLW agreement that corresponds to your contract.
- LLW is not insurance. It is a product offered to customers to help limit liability if certain types of damages occur to their rental units.
- Mobile Mini customers are responsible for any damage under their rental agreement(s).
- Unless a customer provides Mobile Mini with a certificate or evidence of insurance prior to delivery which names Mobile Mini as an additional insured and loss payee and shows adequate coverage, then the LLW becomes required and will be charged accordingly.
- Claims must be filed within 24 hours of the incident and must include accompanying police or fire report for claims related to crimes, theft, break-ins or attempted break-ins.
- Other restrictions and limitations may apply—refer to your LLW agreement for details.