Safety is one of the most important core values at Mobile Mini, and we take it seriously. Ensuring the safety of our employees, customers, and their employees is the foundation of who we are as a company.
At Mobile Mini, we want every employee to return home in the exact same condition they came to work. And that means following strict guidelines to provide the safest environment, services, and products available. We are proud to announce that we recently achieved one of our primary safety goals and received a TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate) under 1.0. That means we are working harder to ensure even greater safety of our products, employees, and customers.
At Mobile Mini, we believe that:
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment is a top priority.
- Safety and health are the responsibility of every team member, for every team member.
- It’s everyone’s job to identify, correct, and report hazards in a timely manner.
- Hazards that can’t be eliminated should be reduced through engineering, administrative controls, or through proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Every individual should be, and feel, adequately trained to perform work safely.
- Each team member must consistently work in a safe manner as a condition of employment.