Vacuum Boxes from Mobile Mini Tank + Pump are perfect for pairing with an air-mover vacuum truck which can vacuum up liquids, dry materials, mixtures of wet and dry materials, and sludge. Now your air-mover vacuum truck can operate even more efficiently by collecting the contents vacuumed in the roll-off vacuum box, allowing the air-mover truck to remain on-site and in-service during vacuum pumping applications.
- Floor: 1/4" PLone piece
- Crossmember: 3 x 4.1 channel 12" on center
- Walls/Roof: 1/4" PL solid welded, inside liner hooks
- Structure: tubing and formed channel supports rated to operate at 30" hg
- Door: 1/4" PL with tubing frame
- Front: 1/4" PL with push plates
- Pick up: standard cable with 2" x 6" x 1/4" rails, gusset at each crossmember
- Wheels: (4) 10" DIAx 9" long with grease fittings
- Door Latch: (4) independent ratchet binders with chains, vertical second latch
- Gaskets: Extruded rubber seal with metal retainers
- Welds: All welds continuous except substructure crossmembers
- Finish: coated inside and out with direct to metal, rust inhibiting acrylic enamel color coat
- Hydrotesting: Full capacity static test
Length 21’ 9” to 22’ 11” (20’ 6” inside to 21' 8" inside)
Width 7’ 10” to 8’ 6” (6’ 11’ to 7’ inside)
Height 6’ 9” (4’ 10” inside)
25 Cubic yards
Get all the specs here!
Emergency Response – 888.600.8265
With a proven track record of providing tank and pump solutions to customers in emergency situations, the team is always ready to respond 24/7/365, delivering personalized service when and where you need it. We have our own team of highly trained drivers at each of our full-service locations who operate our own trucks and trailers to deliver and move your equipment as needed.
Local Coverage, National Support
With a network of locations nationwide, we have the coverage to fulfill your equipment requirements. Offering the broadest line of services, we have the customized solutions you need.
Ensuring the safety of our employees, customers, and their employees is the foundation of who we are as a company. Our industry leading safety record is reflective of our strict guidelines to provide the safest environment, services, and products available. We are proud to announce that we achieved one of our primary safety goals and received a TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate) under 1.0.
Transparency at Every Step
Envirotrack, Our proprietary tracking system provides the industry’s best tracking — just for you. This convenient set of software, hardware, and unique services ensures that you are provided with everything you need to effectively manage your rental fleet, waste streams, and regulatory compliance. Bar code scanning eliminates errors from manual entry and updates constantly as the equipment — recorded and tracked by satellite — moves.