What Is a 40ft Office Container?
40ft ground-level offices—also known as 40ft office containers, 40ft offices, and 40ft office shipping containers—allow you to create quiet, secure work environments anywhere your jobsite takes you. These steel units are easy to install and can be used virtually anywhere, giving you a dedicated space to tackle administrative tasks, meet with clients and vendors, take meal or rest breaks, and store unused equipment and supplies.
Our 40ft ground-level office units are highly portable. Since our 40ft offices were once shipping containers, they can move from site to site without posing any risks to their physical or structural integrity.
Why Choose a 40ft Office?
There are so many reasons to rent one of our 40ft office containers that it’s hard to narrow down the list. They’re versatile and easy to install, optimizing your worksite operations with minimal effort and no stress.
These units pack a punch and require 120’ clearance. Since we deliver units right to your site, our trucks need 21’ vertical clearance for loading and unloading. As part of our service, our staff can consult you to determine the best location for the 40ft office containers.
Who Are 40ft Office Shipping Containers Made For?
At Mobile Mini, we really stress versatility. Our 40ft offices are designed to give different industries and sectors the freedom to make these units work for their unique needs and demands.
Some of the more common uses for our 40ft ground level office are:
- Hospitality Storage: Restaurants and hotels use our 40ft office shipping containers to house temporary guest check-in, financial audits, and guest services, saving indoor space for customer use.
- Retail Storage: Our retail customers use our 40ft office containers to house seasonal or excess inventory sorting and reconciliation, saving floor and stockroom space for current items.
- Construction Storage: Construction sites are notorious for being loud and chaotic. Our 40ft offices allow construction project managers to maintain a separate, quiet space to handle administrative tasks, give their team a safe space to eat meals, take breaks, and meet with clients and vendors.
- Medical Storage: Hospitals, clinics, and medical offices use our 40ft ground-level office units to create emergency aid sites at large public events or in situations of public health emergencies.
- Education Storage: Schools, colleges, and universities use our 40ft office containers to create extra classrooms, computer labs, and faculty space.
Benefits of a 40ft Ground-Level Office Unit
The top three benefits of our 40ft office containers are:
- 100% Secure: When it comes to your business, there’s no such thing as “too secure.” Our 40ft offices come with security features like locks and blinds that are designed to keep thieves away and ensure that your equipment stays exactly where it should be.
- Undoubtedly Weatherproof: Our 40ft office shipping containers are made from 100% corrugated steel. Not only is corrugated steel the strongest metal on earth, it’s also naturally weatherproof and can withstand even the strongest rains, snows, winds, and natural disasters. When you rent one of these units, you can rest assured that moisture and weather will stay outside.
- Extremely Portable: Our 40ft ground-level offices are designed to move and can easily be transported from worksite to worksite. At Mobile Mini, we will even move your container for you—just make sure you clear it out before we get there!
More Than an Empty Box
Temporary workspaces without Essentials are great, but they’re missing key elements that help you get the most out of these units. With our Essentials program, we offer extras like office furniture and office supplies, items that maximize the safety and utility of your temporary workspace and allow you and your team to work in a comfortable, secure, and well-outfitted environment.
The Mobile Mini Difference
Mobile Mini has been North America’s largest and most trusted storage and mobile office provider for over 30 years. We work hard to keep our customers happy, loyal, and coming back year after year. Between our award-winning customer support, industry-leading inventory, and rental standards that include delivery, pick-up, and relocation (of empty units), you’d be hard-pressed to find a better storage and mobile workspace provider.
Keeping your coveralls clean on a busy construction site is rough; finding quality mobile workspaces shouldn’t be. Check us out today and see how easy commercial storage can be.