Areas served by Mobile Mini Des Moines
Mobile Mini delivers secure storage containers and ground-level offices to customers throughout the Des Moines area, including:
Storage Container Solutions
Des Moines has consistently ranked high on the list of top cities for raising a family, starting a business, and being a young professional, and for a good reason! We have the food and culture that people move to larger cities for with the hometown pride and local charm that keep us here long-term.
Mobile Mini Des Moines is proud to serve Des Moines and its surrounding neighborhoods. Our range of storage products and equipment has solved some of the region's toughest storage problems, providing the commercial and residential storage solutions needed to keep Des Moines running. As North America’s largest and most trusted storage and mobile office provider, we have what you need to store with confidence and work better, smarter, and with less stress.
National Network, Local Support
Mobile Mini is a national company with the heart of a Hawkeye. Our Des Moines branch is managed and staffed by locals with access to a national range of vendors, ensuring high-quality products, short delivery times, and top-notch service and support.
At Mobile Mini, storage is always an individual need. Our Des Moines team focuses solely on cities throughout the Greater Des Moines Area, which means you’re getting a storage plan specific to you—it will take local climate, context, and environment into account.
Whether you’re looking for commercial or residential storage and water management solutions, we have everything you need to keep your projects on track and your valuable equipment and possessions safe.
Our products include:
- Mobile Storage Units: We stock standard and extra-wide storage units that can meet almost any storage need imaginable. Oversized construction equipment? Easy. Documents dating back to the founding of your company? We got you. Our units are easy to load and unload, durable, and affordable, giving you the peace of mind you need to get on with more important tasks.
- Mobile Offices: Mobile Mini’s mobile offices are an affordable and convenient solution to all of your mobile and temporary working needs. You can set these units up just about anywhere, and they can accommodate office furniture and multiple people at one time. You’ll even have customization and add-on options like shelves and sliding windows, as well as tiled floors and textured ceilings to give you all of the comforts of a traditional workspace.
- On-Site Water Management: Des Moines may be known for potatoes, but our agriculture goes far beyond these starchy crops. Mobile Mini has all of the water management tools that you need to keep your crops healthy and fresh. Our water and waster holding tanks are durable, reliable, and the perfect solution for agricultural projects or construction sites in need of water pumping, storage, or filtration.
- Essentials: Essentials is our add-on program that allows you to maximize the safety, utility, and value of your storage unit, mobile office, and jobsite. With products that include lighting, shelving, locks, office furniture, and office supplies, it’s everything you need to work better, more efficiently, and with less stress.
Industry Solutions Designed for Everyone
When it comes to industries, Mobile Mini doesn’t play favorites. Our inventory is designed to be versatile and responsive to any sector, any need, and any environment. While this list is in no way exhaustive, some of the ways that our customers have used our storage and mobile office units to optimize their operations include:
- Protecting high-value and essential items from loss, damage, or theft.
- Storing unused and seasonal supplies and inventory to free up available indoor and showroom space.
- Storing and organizing medical supplies for immediate access.
- Protecting tech, sound, and sensitive equipment from rain, snow, wind, and other weather at outdoor events and festivals.
- Storing educational equipment and supplies on school, college, and university campuses.
- Creating a safe and protected space to store financial documents and other important or confidential records.
Mobile Office Units
- Creating quiet, secure workspaces on active construction and jobsites.
- Providing extra classroom, tech, and faculty space in educational settings.
- Creating first-aid stations on disaster sites and in other situations of public disaster or emergency.
- Establishing temporary administrative or check-in spaces on hospitality sites.
All our storage and mobile office units are standalone containers that are easy to install, move. They’re also highly customizable and are easy to reconfigure and redesign as your needs shift.
Rent vs. Buy: A Guide
Once you have decided that mobile storage is a good idea for you and your business, the next question becomes, “Should I rent a unit or buy one?”
While there are many ways to approach this decision, we suggest using the following questions to guide you through this process:
- How Long Do You Need Your Unit?: If your storage needs exceed 24 months, it will likely make more financial sense for you to purchase a unit outright. However, if your needs fall within a time period of less than 24 months or you plan on moving your unit several times throughout its lifetime, then renting could be more cost-effective, especially when you factor in services like pick-up, delivery, and relocation (of empty units) that are included in many rental agreements.
- How Many Sites? If you plan on using your unit across multiple jobsites, renting may be your safest (and least stressful) bet. At Mobile Mini, we include relocation of empty units in our service agreements, saving our customers time, stress, and planning. For multi-site storage needs, make sure you cost out relocation before committing to purchasing a unit. These costs do add up and often take a considerable amount of time and coordination to execute.
Safety You Can Depend On
At Mobile Mini, security is a top priority. Our mobile offices and storage units come standard with our patented tri-cam locking system. These locks are drill-proof, tamper-resistant, and virtually impossible to get into. Our 100% corrugated steel units are also weather-proof and are built to withstand even the toughest storms and natural disasters.
The only way into these units is with a key. Period.
Mobile Mini: We're Just Built Different
Mobile Mini leads the industry in service and support. When you rent with us, delivery, pick-up, and relocation are stress and hassle-free, and most orders are fulfilled within one business day. Have a question? No problem. Our award-winning customer service team is always available to help you out and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Life is complicated; storage shouldn’t be. Contact us today and see how simple storage can be.