Areas served by Mobile Mini Indianapolis
Mobile Mini delivers secure storage containers and ground-level offices to customers throughout the Indianapolis area, including:
Storage, Mobile Office, and Jobsite Solutions for Indianapolis
Mobile Mini is proud to serve Indianapolis’s business community. With decades of experience in this industry, we are proud to be North America’s largest and most reliable provider of portable storage, mobile office, and jobsite solutions.
Our shipping containers in Indianapolis and line of jobsite and mobile office products help local organizations optimize jobsites and improve worksite productivity, efficiency, and safety. With one phone call, you can gain access to everything you need to work with less stress and more confidence. It’s one-stop shopping designed for Indy!
Total Site Solutions Built for The Land of Sky
The Indy 500, Fountain Square, the Colts; need we say more? Indianapolis is a vibrant and exciting city, and at Mobile Mini, we wear our Indy pride on our sleeves. Our Indianapolis branch is staffed by people who live and work in this city and know local needs and contexts. There are no “one size fits all” solutions here; our spatial and jobsite solutions are customized to individual customer needs.
If you’re looking for shipping containers in Indianapolis or knee-deep in a search for “portable storage and mobile office solutions near me,” we have the answer. Our range of portable storage, mobile office trailers, and jobsite solutions is delivered with award-winning service and support. When you rent with us, you can rest assured that you will get the products you need faster and more efficiently than anywhere else.
Our products include:
- Mobile Offices and Ground-Level Offices for Indianapolis: Our mobile office spaces are perfect for creating secure work environments anywhere your job takes you. From construction sites to schools and universities, it’s a workspace without limits.
- Portable Storage for Indianapolis: Our range of standard and extra-wide storage units can meet any need you throw at them. From oversized equipment to small office moves and renovations, there’s no need too big or too small for our containers.
- Essentials: Our Essentials program allows you to maximize the safety, productivity, and utility of your jobsite, storage unit, and mobile office. For storage units, we offer lighting, shelving, and new locks; for mobile offices, we offer furniture, appliances, and supplies. It’s everything you need to work comfortably and optimize the safety and utility of your sites.
We Cover a Multitude of Industries
At Mobile Mini, we like to think of ourselves as a jack of all trades. From durable portable storage to mobile office trailers and worksite solutions, our inventory is designed to be flexible enough to meet the needs of over 20 industries.
Whether you own a hotel, retail store, construction company, or car dealership, our storage and spatial solutions will help you and your employees work better, stronger, and more efficiently.
Our clients use our products to:
- Create more customer space by storing unused merchandise and inventory.
- Protect high-value and sensitive items from damage, loss, and theft.
- Safely and securely store and organize documents, records, and important paperwork.
- Store and organize emergency medical equipment in healthcare settings like hospitals and clinics.
- Store sound equipment, tech, and lighting equipment in a waterproof, secure environment.
Unlike our storage units, our mobile office trailers provide portable temporary work environments that help to:
- Give employees a place to work during office moves and renovations.
- Create a safe and quiet space to work on outdoor jobsites.
- Offer extra space in restaurants, schools, and clinics to house classrooms, customer waiting space, and so on.
- Create sound and lighting booths at outdoor festivals and events.
At Mobile Mini, every storage container and mobile office trailer we stock offers the durability, flexibility, and versatility you need to meet even the most extreme storage and spatial needs. With easy add-on features like shelving and blinds that can be installed and removed as necessary, you will always have the exact space you need when you need it. Period.
Renting vs. Buying: Storage Edition
When dealing with portable storage, the question that often plagues our clients is, “Do I rent or buy?” Well, the bad news is that we can’t answer that question for you. The good news is that we can provide you with all of the information you need to make the best choice for you and your company.
When looking at the costs and benefits of buying vs. renting, there are four primary factors to consider:
- What You’re Storing: If you are going to be storing any hazardous or toxic materials, incendiary products, or anything considered “high-risk,” buying a storage unit may be easier and safer in the long run. Many storage providers have regulations around what you can safely keep inside of their units, so if you decide to rent, make sure to read through all of the small print of your contract to ensure that you remain in compliance throughout your storage period.
- Multi-Site Storage: Moving a multi-ton unit from site to site can get…challenging. If you want to use your unit across multiple worksites, rentals may be easier for you, as they can be tailored to include moving coordination, etc. Of course, if you buy a unit you can arrange relocation on your own, but it is usually a time and cost-intensive activity.
- Time of Need: The general rule is usually that if you need your storage unit for 16 months or less, renting will be the most cost-effective option. If your needs are more permanent and you will use that unit for longer than 16 months, purchasing a unit may save you money in the long run.
There are two exceptions to that general rule. If you intend to store equipment that is hard on your unit, or if you need to move your unit around and keep it in harsher weather conditions, the maintenance and relocation that come with some rental contracts may be enough to save you money in the long-run. So, as we love to remind our customers, make sure you accurately assess your rental needs to ensure that you are getting the right unit and contract.
Safe, Secure, Reliable
At Mobile Mini, we like to call ourselves safety-obsessed. From weather to theft, we leave no stone unturned when it comes to your business equipment and supplies. Our units are all made from 100% corrugated steel; this material is strong and naturally weatherproof. Our units can withstand even the harshest weather conditions and most intense natural disasters.
Our units also come standard with our tri-cam locking system. These patented locks are impossible to break into, cut, or hack—they’re virtually theft-proof!
The Mobile Mini Difference
Mobile Mini has been an industry leader in customer service and support for decades. We offer shipping containers in Indianapolis that take the hassle and headache out of storage. Stress-free pick-up, delivery, installation, and relocation come standard with every order, and our award-winning customer support team is available around the clock to troubleshoot issues and answer questions.
Being an Indy resident on Sundays when the Colts are less than stellar is pretty rough. Storage and jobsite solutions don’t have to be. Contact us today and see how easy life can be.