Areas served by Mobile Mini Plainfield
Mobile Mini delivers secure storage containers, ground-level offices, industrial tanks and pumps throughout New Jersey, including:
Portable Storage & Mobile Office Solutions in New Jersey
Mobile Mini is New Jersey’s #1 destination for all things storage, mobile office, and jobsite-related. No other company in North America can provide you with the range of total office solutions that we can. Mobile Mini has everything you need to make your mobile office site functional and increase the productivity of your business and your team. With one call, you have access to a network of experts that can supply everything you need to tackle your storage requirements and get your jobsite up and running.
Ah, New Jersey. Summers at the shore, concerts on the Atlantic City Boardwalk, a warm hoagie and cold Coke...life in the Garden State can be pretty idyllic.
Jersey is one of the only states where you can watch the Devils play in the morning and be on a scenic hike through the woods by the afternoon. With so much to eat, see, and love, it’s no surprise that Jersey pride is in a league of its own.
At Mobile Mini New Jersey, our inventory of storage, mobile office, and jobsite equipment is second to none. That’s why our Plainfield branch is run by locals who understand Jersey’s unique jobsite requirements. Whether you’re working on a Newark construction site or planning a residential move from Camden to Tinton Falls, we’re your one-stop shop for all things jobsite- and storage-related.
Total Site Solutions Built for the Garden State
Looking for a state that rivals New Jersey in pride, food, or beauty? Fuggedaboutit! Jersey is unique, bold, and has a language and culture all its own. At Mobile Mini New Jersey, we talk like locals, think like locals, and offer you storage and jobsite solutions that are distinctively NJ. We know that time is money and not something you’re willing to waste. With Mobile Mini, one phone call grants you immediate access to a network of experts that know exactly what it takes to get you outfitted with the products you need and the business solutions you’re looking for.
We offer our customers total site solutions, which means that you place an order and we take care of everything else. We make sure that you have everything you need to succeed, from commercial and residential storage to jobsite solutions and mobile offices.
In short, we’re the turnkey solution you’ve been googling "storage plainfield, NJ," for.
Our products include:
- Jobsite Solutions for New Jersey: From jobsite water management to fencing, generators, and dumpsters, one call gets you everything you need to get your business up and running. Our jobsite solutions are quick, safe, and efficient; just think of us as your total workspace solutions fairy godmother.
- Mobile Office Solutions for New Jersey: Sometimes work takes you to places that permanent office spaces can’t go. At Mobile Mini, our portable office spaces provide convenient, safe workspace solutions that can be easily customized to meet your exact needs.
- Commercial and Residential Storage Containers for New Jersey: No two storage jobs are built the same. That’s why we carry a diverse range of standard and extra-wide storage units to meet all of your commercial and residential storage needs.
- Essentials: Our Essentials program allows you to maximize the safety, productivity, and utility of your jobsite, storage unit, and mobile office. For storage units, we offer lighting, shelving, and new locks; for mobile offices, we offer furniture, appliances, and supplies; and for job sites we offer equipment like air purifiers, cots, showers, and portable bathrooms. It’s everything you need to work comfortably and optimize the safety and utility of your sites.
Need Industry Solutions? We’ve Got You Covered.
Mobile Mini was founded almost 40 years ago with one goal: to break the mold of the traditional storage provider. We take pride in maintaining a diverse inventory of flexible storage products that easily meet the needs of over 20 industries.
From healthcare, education, and agriculture to outdoor events and automotive suppliers, we are there for our clients when they need us.
Some of the ways that our storage containers can help optimize your business include:
- Providing a space to store high-value merchandise and equipment, protecting these items from theft, damage, and loss.
- Creating immediate access to emergency medical supplies at clinics and hospitals.
- Offering a space to house unused inventory and supplies to free up showroom square footage in retail stores, at restaurants, and in hotels.
- Providing a secure place to house and organize documents and records.
Our units can also be used to:
- Create safe, secure, and quiet temporary work space on outdoor jobsites.
- Provide portable office space to bridge office moves and renovations.
- Create extra classroom, computer lab, and faculty space on school and college campuses.
The key to our success is the versatility and flexibility that’s built into our storage units. Want space to organize and work through documents and records? Add shelves and blinds to create a more secure and structured space. Want more room to accommodate construction equipment and machinery? Just remove those shelves and blinds and you now have all of the room you need.
Rent vs. Buy: A Breakdown
When you’re in the market for a storage container, it can be hard to decide between renting or buying a unit. Here are some things to consider:
- Time of Storage Need: With the above costs in mind, if you need your storage unit for 12 months or less, then renting will be more cost-effective. Now, if you need your unit for longer than 12 months, buying may be a better option.
- One Site or Multi-Site? If you are planning to use one unit across multiple job sites, renting may be your best option. We include relocation in our rental contracts, which will save you space and costs when you rent a unit with these services included.
- What Are You Storing? If you are going to be storing hazardous or toxic materials in your unit, then you may want to consider buying. Most storage providers have limits on what you can store when it comes to any volatile or high-risk materials, so check the rules and regulations of your rental company before committing to a container or contract.
Safe, Secure, Reliable
At Mobile Mini, safety always comes first. We only stock units made from 100% corrugated steel, which means that our storage units and mobile office spaces are built to withstand even the toughest storms and natural disasters. All Mobile Mini containers and spaces come standard with our patented tri-cam locking system. These theft-proof, tamper-proof locks ensure that no one is getting into your unit without a key.
Mobile Mini: We’re Just Built Different
Mobile Mini has been an industry leader in customer service for almost 40 years. We offer stress-free delivery, pick-up, and relocation, and employ an award-winning customer service team that’s always available to answer questions and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Choosing between Wawa and a hoagie is tough. Storage doesn’t have to be. Contact us today and see how easy storage can be!