Why Choose a 25-Foot Shipping Container?
Our 25ft shipping containers offer many unique benefits that make them a great choice for all your commercial storage. As we mentioned, these units are part of our extra-wide fleet, which means they offer more width than other units. These containers are great for medium and large-sized storage needs and work well in all kinds of locations and environments.
Our 25-foot shipping containers are perfect for storing:
- Construction equipment and supplies
- High-value inventory
- Documents and records
- Automotive parts and equipment
- Medical supplies
- Agriculture supplies
- Educational equipment
- Landscaping tools
- Janitorial supplies
- Excess or unused inventory
As you are well aware, it’s not just about what you can put into our 25ft shipping containers. It’s also about who these units are made for. At Mobile Mini, we are proud to serve over 20 industries and sectors, making products that are versatile, flexible, and work in a wide variety of locations and environments.
While we couldn’t list all of the businesses that use our 25ft storage containers if we tried, some of the industries that we work the most with include:
Benefits of a 25ft Shipping Container
When it comes to benefits, our 25ft storage containers are not in short supply. These units have been life-changing for many of our customers, providing a safe, efficient way to tackle their commercial storage needs on-site.
The top benefits of these units are:
- Fully Weatherproof: As we mentioned, our 25ft storage containers are made from 100% corrugated steel—one of the toughest materials on earth. Our 25-foot shipping containers can withstand just about any kind of weather, making it through without letting a drop of dirt or moisture into your unit.
- 100% Secure: When it comes to business, there’s no such thing as “too secure.” At Mobile Mini, we would never trust your valuable commercial equipment in any unit that wasn’t fully theft-proof. Our 25ft containers come standard with our tri-cam locking system. These locks are impossible to cut, break, pick, or tamper with; they’re truly a thief's worst nightmare.
Highly Portable: Our 25ft storage containers are easily transported from jobsite to jobsite with zero risks to their physical and structural integrity. At Mobile Mini, relocation of empty units comes standard with all rental orders, making transportation even easier and less stressful. If you have storage needs spread across multiple project sites, these units are perfect for you.
Anyone Can Sell Containers. We Sell Secure Storage.
Each security trailer and mobile security office is made from 100% corrugated steel, not wood or lightweight materials.
- 100% corrugated, all-steel container
Tri-Cam Locking System®
Our patented Tri-Cam Locking System® provides bank-vault security for your precious valuables and most-important documents with interlocking bars.
- Waist-level, one hand opening lever
- Utilizes either a padlock or Mobile Mini’s exclusive ContainerGuardLock®
More than a simple padlock, our ContainerGuardLock® features a hidden six-pin tumbler system and is made from hardened steel to provide the ultimate protection.
- Virtually drill-resistant with hidden, hardened steel six-pin tumblers and hidden sheath
- Made from all-hardened steel to protect against pulling and prying.
More Than an Empty Box
Mobile Mini is not your average storage company, and we don’t provide average products. With Essentials, you can optimize the utility of your 25ft storage container by adding shelving, lights, and other equipment to keep things safer and more organized.
The Mobile Mini Difference
Mobile Mini has been North America’s largest and most trusted storage and jobsite solutions provider for over three decades. The secret to our success is a blend of award-winning customer service, world-class inventory, and rental standards (like delivery, pick-up, and relocation) that set us apart from our competition.
Finding a 10-year-old file in a sea of paperwork is stressful. Storage shouldn’t be. Check us out today and see how easy commercial storage can be!