Find temporary storage for water and other liquids at your project site with Mobile Mini Tank and Pump Solutions’ high-quality Open Top Steel Tanks.
Our Open Top Steel Tanks provide:
- Open top for ease of monitoring/viewing liquid levels and for final cleaning
- 18,000 gallon steel frac tank
- Steel shot blasted
- Most durable paint and lining in the industry
- Floor structure undercoated
- Storage of water and a variety of other fluids, including non-caustic chemicals, diesel fuel, oils and other fluids
- Liquid and fluid clean-up operations, including stormwater prevention and other environmental remediation
- Storage and mixing of drilling mud in the oil and gas industries.
- Chemical plants, paper mills & petroleum refineries also use steel frac tanks.
- Ball float level gauge
- Pumps and hoses
- Berms and secondary spill containment
Width 8' 6"
Height 9' 8"
Emergency Response – 888.600.8265
With a proven track record of providing tank and pump solutions to customers in emergency situations, the team is always ready to respond 24/7/365, delivering personalized service when and where you need it. We have our own team of highly trained drivers at each of our full service locations who operate our own trucks and trailers to deliver and move your equipment as needed.
Local Coverage, National Support
Our nationwide network of locations allow quick and convenient access to our rental fleet. Offering the broadest line of products and services, we have the customized solutions you need when you need it.
Ensuring the safety of our employees, customers, and their employees is the foundation of who we are as a company. Our industry leading safety record is reflective of our strict guidelines to provide the safest environment, services, and products available. We are proud to announce that we achieved one of our primary safety goals and received a TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate) under 1.0.
Transparency at Every Step
Envirotrack, our proprietary tracking system, provides the industry’s best tracking software solution. This convenient system of software, hardware, and unique services ensures that you are provided with the information you need to effectively manage your rental fleet, waste streams, and regulatory compliance. Bar code scanning eliminates errors from manual entry and updates constantly as the equipment — recorded and tracked by satellite — moves.