Perfect for smaller sites like refineries and industrial, construction, and manufacturing industries where space is limited, the Steel Mini Frac Tank rentals from Mobile Mini Tank + Pump Solutions delivers where a smaller footprint is required. Our Mini Steel Tank serves the same purpose as a standard steel tank, but with approximately half the capacity.
- 214-bbl capacity
- Top panels with stiffening ribs and 2 non-sealable hatches with hinged lids
- V-bottom or flat floor
- One 3" fill line
- Two 22" manways, front and passenger side rear
- 4" butterfly valve, front and rear
- Front- and rear-mounted ladders for top access
- Carboline Phenoline® 310 interior liner (two-part epoxy) to minimum 15-mil dry film thickness
- Temporary storage of water and a variety of other fluids including non-corrosive chemicals, diesel fuel, oils, and other fluids where equipment footprint is limited
- Chemical plants, paper mills, petroleum refineries, municipal projects including waste water treatment plants
- Oil spill cleanup, ocean or river dredging, or other projects requiring the use of a barge
Length 23' 2"
Width 8' 6"
Height 8' 10'
Emergency Response – 888.600.826
With a proven track record of providing tank and pump solutions to customers in emergency situations, the team is always ready to respond 24/7/365, delivering personalized service when and where you need it. We have our own team of highly trained drivers at each of our full service locations who operate our own trucks and trailers to deliver and move your equipment as needed.
Local Coverage, National Support
Our nationwide network of locations allow quick and convenient access to our rental fleet. Offering the broadest line of products and services, we have the customized solutions you need when you need it.
Ensuring the safety of our employees, customers, and their employees is the foundation of who we are as a company. Our industry leading safety record is reflective of our strict guidelines to provide the safest environment, services, and products available. We are proud to announce that we achieved one of our primary safety goals and received a TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate) under 1.0.
Transparency at Every Step
Envirotrack, our proprietary tracking system, provides the industry’s best tracking software solution. This convenient system of software, hardware, and unique services ensures that you are provided with the information you need to effectively manage your rental fleet, waste streams, and regulatory compliance. Bar code scanning eliminates errors from manual entry and updates constantly as the equipment — recorded and tracked by satellite — moves.