Easily protect materials from the elements with our trusted roll-tarp boxes. When you need to maintain the homogeneity of the contents and need simple, leak-proof transportation, our Roll-Off Containers and Roll-Tarp Boxes are perfect for a variety of containment applications.
- Floor: 1/4 PL, one piece
- Crossmember: 3 x 4.1 channel 12" on center
- Walls: 3/16 PL solid welded with tubing top rail, inside liner hooks
- Door: 3/16 PL with tubing frame
- Dimensions: 22'- 11" long (21'- 8" inside), 99" wide (88" inside)
- Pick up: Standard cable with 2 x 6 x 1/4 rails, gusset at each crossmember
- Wheels: 4 each 10 DIA x 9 long with grease fittings
- Door latch: 4 independent ratchet binders with chains, vertical second latch
- Gaskets: Extruded rubber seal with metal retainers
- Welds: All welds continuous except substructure crossmembers
- Hydrotesting: Full capacity static test
- Opening 2 - 60"x 82" openings with 8" divider centered on container
- Tarp: Full opening side rolling trap with 5 bows
- Options: Closed top available 4" PVC threaded BH fitting with EPOM gaskets
Length 22’ 11” (21’ 8” inside)
Width 8’ 3” (7’ 4” inside)
Height 5’ 5”
25 Cubic yards
Get all the specs here!
Emergency Response – 888.600.8265
With a proven track record of providing tank and pump solutions to customers in emergency situations, the team is always ready to respond 24/7/365, delivering personalized service when and where you need it. We have our own team of highly trained drivers at each of our full-service locations who operate our own trucks and trailers to deliver and move your equipment as needed.
Local Coverage, National Support
With a network of locations nationwide, we have the coverage to fulfill your equipment requirements. Offering the broadest line of services, we have the customized solutions you need.
Ensuring the safety of our employees, customers, and their employees is the foundation of who we are as a company. Our industry leading safety record is reflective of our strict guidelines to provide the safest environment, services, and products available. We are proud to announce that we achieved one of our primary safety goals and received a TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate) under 1.0.
Transparency at Every Step
Envirotrack, Our proprietary tracking system provides the industry’s best tracking — just for you. This convenient set of software, hardware, and unique services ensures that you are provided with everything you need to effectively manage your rental fleet, waste streams, and regulatory compliance. Bar code scanning eliminates errors from manual entry and updates constantly as the equipment — recorded and tracked by satellite — moves.