At Mobile Mini, our extra-wide container offices offer customers a portable workspace that is safe, reliable, and goes wherever you do.
Trying to decide if an extra-wide mobile office is for you? We can help with that!
What Are Extra-Wide Mobile Offices?
Mobile offices are very much like permanent office space; they’re just easily moved from location to location. These units are often used in situations where a permanent workspace isn’t a viable option—like on active jobsites or to bridge time during building renovations.
At Mobile Mini, our double-wide container offices have the following dimensions:
- Height: 8 feet
- Width: 10 feet
- Length: 30 feet
These containers offer an additional two feet of width compared to our standard office units, which gives you extra room to accommodate larger work teams or add more office furniture, equipment, and whatever else you need to get the job done.
Features of Extra-Wide Mobile Office Space
Our extra-wide office containers are designed to give you all of the comforts of a more permanent workspace. Our units come standard with:
- All steel structural components
- 1 ⅛” plywood subfloor
- Standard drip rail gutters
- 10-16-gauge floor
- 16-gauge steel siding
- Drywall textured flat ceiling
- Vinyl tile floors
- Drywall textured walls
- Windows and Doors
- Hi-security door system with three-part interior locking system
- Hydraulic door closures
- Mini blinds
- Exterior security
- Horizontal slider windows with screen
These features create a workspace that looks, feels, and operates like a standard office but has the flexibility and versatility to create the work environment you want and need.
Is An Extra-Wide Mobile Office for Me? Needs and Uses
Mobile office space is used across most professions, but many of our customers come from the following industries:
- Construction: Construction project managers often use mobile office spaces to create safe and quiet areas for administrative functions.
- Agriculture: Since mobile office units can be set up anywhere, many agricultural outlets keep them adjacent to their outdoor operations, allowing them to manage crops and livestock while coordinating the administrative aspects of their daily work.
- Hospitality: From restaurants to hotels, mobile office sites are a spatial lifesaver within the hospitality industry, offering an offsite space to handle paperwork, coordinate logistics, store and sort through unused equipment, even house check-in functions and waiting areas for clients or guests.
- Education: Extra-wide mobile office spaces create extra classroom and storage space and offer safe, secure, and quiet spaces to learn or to house faculty meetings and other administrative functions.
- Retail: Mobile office spaces create room to store and sort through inventory, complete bookkeeping and other administrative tasks, and coordinate operations offsite without taking away valuable floor or stockroom space.
Benefits of An Extra-Wide Office Container
Extra-wide mobile offices have many benefits when compared to more traditional, non-portable workspaces, including:
- Cost-Effectiveness: When you’re working in a permanent space and you run out of room or need to redesign your layout to accommodate a changing team, costs can exceed $100,000. Conversely, extra-wide office containers can be easily (and cheaply) customized, giving you ultimate control over how your workspace looks and functions. Additionally, renting these units costs less than a cup of artisanal coffee each day, giving you a lot of space at a very low price point.
- Mobility: If you work in an industry where locations change frequently, then mobile workspace is for you. These units are designed to be easily moved from location to location with no risks posed to their structural integrity.
- Safety: Mobile Mini portable workspaces are made from 100% corrugated steel. These tough structures are weatherproof and built to withstand almost any outdoor conditions they are exposed to. Our units also come standard with our patented tri-cam locking system, which cannot be picked, hacked, or cut, ensuring that your supplies and equipment are safe 24/7/365.
Mobile Mini: Value in Our Difference
Mobile Mini has been an industry leader in customer service for almost 40 years. When you rent with us, you are guaranteed a stress-free, hassle-free experience every time. Our team of experts handles everything from product selection and delivery to pick-up and relocation, working to ensure that you get what you need quickly, safely, and efficiently.
Work is hard; mobile office space shouldn't be. Check us out today and see how easy jobsite solutions can be!