Extra-Wide Mobile Office Space: More Space, More Utility
When it comes to your workspace, more is usually…more. At Mobile Mini, we love all of our mobile office units, but our extra-wide container offices hold a special place in our hearts. Whether you’re a team of one looking for space to house office furniture or tech equipment or you’re a larger team that needs space to spread out and collaborate, double-wide or extra-wide container offices provide a safe, quiet, and spacious place to work.
To help you decide if an extra-wide mobile office is for you, we’ve put together the following guide to walk you through the benefits, uses, and features of these portable workspaces.
At Mobile Mini, our double-wide container offices have the following dimensions:
- Height: 8 feet
- Width: 10 feet
- Length: 30 feet
These containers offer an additional two feet of width when compared to our standard office units, which gives you extra room to accommodate larger work teams or to add more office furniture, equipment, and whatever else you need to get the job done. While our double-wide mobile office units are wider than standard office containers, they are still very much portable and can easily be set up wherever your jobsite may be.
We call ourselves “client-obsessed,” and with that description comes a dedication to providing equipment that meets your needs and provides comfort, convenience, and utility. Our extra-wide office containers are designed to give you all of the comforts of a more permanent workspace. Our units come standard with:
- All steel structural components
- 1 ⅛” plywood subfloor
- Standard drip rail gutters
- 10-16-gauge floor
- 16-gauge steel siding
- Drywall textured flat ceiling
- Vinyl tile floors
- Drywall textured walls
- Windows and Doors
- High-security door system with three-part interior locking system
- Hydraulic door closures
- Mini blinds
- Exterior security
- Horizontal slider windows with screen
These features create a workspace that looks, feels, and operates like a standard office but has the flexibility and versatility that you need to create the work environment you want and need.
Mobile office space is used across most professions, but many of our customers come from the following industries:
- Construction: Construction project managers often use mobile office spaces to create safe and quiet areas for administrative functions.
- Agriculture: Since mobile office units can be set up anywhere, many agricultural outlets set them up adjacent to their outdoor operations, allowing them to manage crops and livestock while coordinating the administrative aspects of their daily work.
- Hospitality: From restaurants to hotels, mobile office sites are a spatial lifesaver within the hospitality industry, offering an off-site space to handle paperwork, coordinate logistics, store and sort through unused equipment, even house check-in functions and waiting areas for clients or guests.
- Education: Extra-wide mobile office spaces create extra classroom and storage space and offer safe, secure, and quiet spaces to learn or to house faculty meetings and other administrative functions.
- Retail: Mobile office spaces create room to store and sort through inventory, complete bookkeeping and other administrative tasks, and to coordinate operations offsite without taking away valuable floor or stockroom space.
Unlike permanent spaces, extra-wide office containers can be easily (and cheaply) customized, giving you ultimate control over how your workspace looks and functions. For example, if you start off with a traditional office arrangement and then decide that you want to create a more collaborative space, it’s easy to reconfigure your mobile office to create a more open or non-traditional setup.
With extra room to add furniture or to create a partitioned conference room or lounge, the options for what you can do with these units are virtually limitless. If you can do it within four walls, you can do it in an extra-wide mobile office.
Mobile Mini: Value in Our Difference
Mobile Mini has been an industry leader in customer service for almost 40 years. When you rent with us, you are guaranteed a stress-free, hassle-free experience every time. Our team of experts handle everything from product selection and delivery to pick-up and relocation, working to ensure that you get what you need quickly, safely, and efficiently.
Work is hard; mobile office space shouldn't be. Check us out today and see how easy jobsite solutions can be!