Upgrade Your Office Storage
When it comes to jobsites, space matters. Whether you’re managing a construction project or a retail location, office storage can make the difference between a functional worksite and a jobsite disaster.
From providing a secure space to house important documents and contracts to offering an on-site location for record storage and organization, office storage containers can truly be a lifesaver. At Mobile Mini, we stock a range of office storage solutions that meet any and all business needs. Our customers come from all industries, and we are experts in helping you assess which solution is right for you and your team.
While we love all of our office storage units, our office storage/workspace combination containers hold a special place in our hearts. These units provide storage space with a bonus area where you can place a desk and some office furniture and work right out of your unit. Our work/storage combination units are perfect for situations where you need on-site office storage and a mobile workspace, but you don’t have a lot of available space to work with. The following guide will answer any questions you may have about these units. If there’s something that we don’t cover, just contact us and our team of experts will gladly give you a hand!
Is an Office Storage/Workspace Right for You?
The easiest answer is: Probably.
At Mobile Mini, we’ve been meeting commercial storage needs for almost 40 years. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about what our customers want and need, and our office storage/workspace combination units were born out of the lessons learned from customers that wanted a portable office storage container but also needed a quiet place to tackle administrative tasks and didn’t have a whole lot of available space to work with.
Our storage combination units give you the best of the storage and mobile workspace worlds in one compact container that often fits in a standard parking space. While these units can work in any commercial setting across all fields, most of our customers tend to come from the following industries:
- Retail: Storage/workspace combination units are great for storing and organizing seasonal inventory (or any inventory) without taking up valuable floor or stockroom space. With the ability to add office furniture, retail sites can organize, track, and store inventory and handle bookkeeping and other administrative tasks all in one compact, convenient space.
- Construction: Customers have used our storage/workspace combination units to store equipment overnight while maintaining a quiet and safe office space during the day. With all of the administrative and project management tasks that go into maintaining a functional construction site, these units are lifesavers for our construction clients, offering secure equipment storage while ensuring a secure space to tackle administrative functions.
- Administration: From government agencies to law firms and accounting offices, our storage workspace combination units are great for bookkeeping, audits, or any other situation where you need a place to store and analyze documents offsite. These units provide a secure space to handle day-to-day office work and create room for supplies and equipment that may not fit in your permanent workspace. As an added perk, with office furniture in your storage space, you can go through records and important paperwork right inside of your mobile work unit, eliminating security risks associated with moving these items back and forth between mobile and permanent sites.
- Education: As schools and universities face growing numbers of students and new hybrid class environments, classroom and storage space have become more limited. Storage/mobile workspace combination containers provide a space to house classroom activities and unused equipment and supplies in one secure unit.
What Are My Options?
We offer two mobile office/storage combination units to accommodate work needs of all sizes.
- 20-Foot Unit: Our 20-foot units are ground-mounted and have the following dimensions:
- 8’ ceiling height
- 8’ wide
- 20’ box size
- 20’ long
- 40-Foot Unit: Our 40-foot units are ground-mounted and have the following dimensions:
- 8’ ceiling height
- 8’ wide
- 40’ box size
- 40’ long
Both our 20 and 40-foot units come with features like drywall textured flat ceilings,
vinyl tile floors, and drywall textured walls. They also come with vertical HVAC units, phone and data jack access, electrical outlets and hookups, and fluorescent ceiling lights.
You can select a single-entry door (opens to the length of the unit, making it easy to load and unload large or oversized equipment) or a more traditional single-office door (more in-line with a standard office or home door).
Are They Safe?
Definitely. Like all Mobile Mini units, our office storage combination containers are made from 100% corrugated steel, which means they are strong, durable, and designed to withstand even the toughest storm or natural disaster. These units also come standard with our patented tri-cam locking system. These locks are impossible to pick, hack, cut, or tamper with, offering theft-proof security for all of your work equipment, documents, and essential jobsite materials.
How Will I Get My Unit? What if We Move Sites?
You don’t last for decades in this industry without top-notch customer service and support. At Mobile Mini, delivery, pick-up, and relocation are always hassle-free, fast, and convenient.
When you order from us, you get a team of experts behind you 100% of the time. We don’t just deliver your unit and leave; we stick around to show you how to best use your new container and to make sure you know how everything works. If you move worksites and need your unit taken to your next location, no problem. We will come, get your unit, and set it up wherever you need it. When you are done with your rental, just schedule a pick-up and we will retrieve it, leaving your site as good as new.
With MM Connect, you can even track your order, request service, schedule pick-up, and much more all in one virtual space.
Mobile Mini: Built Different. Built Better.
Mobile Mini is North America’s largest storage and jobsite solutions provider. We maintain a national reach and we make it easy to coordinate rentals and orders over multiple cities, states, and regions.
With some of the industry’s most innovative technology, you can track your orders, request service, and schedule pick-up and delivery in one virtual place, allowing you to work on your time and your schedule. When you rent with us, you’re guaranteed a smooth, hassle-free rental experience that’s centered on your needs and your schedule.
Managing a jobsite can be stressful; storage and workspace rental shouldn’t be. Check us out today and see how easy things can be!