By submitting a quote form, you give Mobile Mini Inc. your consent to use automated technology to call, text, and email you at the information above, including your wireless number if provided, regarding storage and containment services. We respect your privacy and will never sell your information (name, address, email, etc.) to a third party. Consent is not required to receive Mobile Mini services.
Your Information is Safe with Us
Ownership of Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
All materials provided on the Site are protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws. You acknowledge all rights are reserved by Mobile Mini, Inc. and its licensors, unless otherwise expressly indicated, and you agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish, or transfer content in any form or by any means, except with our prior written permission, or as permitted by us in a separate written agreement.
MOBILE MINI®, MOBILE MINIS®, MOBILE MINI STORAGE SYSTEMS®, PREMIUM TRI-CAM LOCKING SYSTEM®, STANDARD TRI-CAM LOCKING SYSTEM®, and CONTAINERGUARD LOCK® are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Mobile Mini, Inc. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. References on our Site to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Mobile Mini, Inc. Moreover, such third parties do not endorse, sponsor, and are not affiliated with Mobile Mini, Inc.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT AND THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. MOBILE MINI, INC., TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOBILE MINI, INC., ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE MOBILE MINI WEB SITE OR SYSTEMS. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THE MOBILE MINI WEB SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED BY MOBILE MINI IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DEALING AS A CONSUMER, THESE PROVISIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED, IF ANY. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE.
REGISTRATION, CUSTOMER ACCOUNT AND USE OF WEBSITE
Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify Mobile Mini, Inc. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Mobile Mini, Inc. or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
Consent to Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
You must disclose certain personally identifiable information to use our Site, register, and make purchases. As a condition of registering with our Site or making any purchases of any products and/or services or conduct any transactions, you represent that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. These terms and conditions will change from time to time, and as a condition of browsing the Site, using any features or making any purchase, you agree that you will first review these terms and conditions prior to making any initial or subsequent purchases.
Any information collected through our Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Mobile Mini, Inc. operates. By utilizing our Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country of residence.
While Mobile Mini, Inc. takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
Methods of Payment, Credit Card Terms and Taxes
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MOBILE MINI, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO EVEN IF MOBILE MINI, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. All products displayed on our Site are subject to availability.
Applicability of Content
Information on this Site includes descriptions of products and services available in the United States of America, and is not intended for use in other locations. Mobile Mini, Inc. makes no warranty or representation that the content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations.
Truthfulness and Accuracy of the Information You Provide; Verifications and Authorizations
You may be asked to provide information during processes you engage in on the Site. You represent and warrant that all information you provide will be true, complete and correct, and that you will update all information as it changes. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide during any registration for quotes, ordering, purchase, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process, or any other process, or if we are no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card or bank account information, you may be prohibited from using the Site.
Links to Other Websites
Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Mobile Mini, Inc. has not reviewed any of those third party sites and does not endorse or make any representations about them or any information or product or materials found therein. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Mobile Mini, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to any third party products.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions; Governing Law
Mobile Mini, Inc. may terminate this agreement at any time without notice for any reason. Users may terminate this agreement by destroying all materials obtained from the Site.
From time to time, we may make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of the website. We will update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on terms and conditions of use.
For California Residents
Information We Collect
We make every attempt to minimize the scope and nature of the data we collect. However, there will be times when, during the regular course of business, we are required to keep the following types of personal data:
· Contact information, such as name, billing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
· Relationship information that helps us do business with you, such as the products and services that interest you, your location, your contact preferences, or company name.
· Financial information, such as bank account numbers or credit card numbers that you provide to us when you wish to carry out a transaction through our website.
· Information provided when submitting reviews or comments regarding our products or services, and information you provide in response to surveys.
· Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and usage details.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect personal information you provide to us, including information you submit when filling in forms on our website or when you contact us via email or telephone to rent equipment or purchase other services from us. We also collect information you provide us through our New Vendor set up process. As you interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your online activities and browsing actions and patterns. We may also collect personal information from third parties.
Why We Collect Your Information
Purpose: Mobile Mini, Inc. will limit the processing of Personal Data to the fulfillment of specific, legitimate business purposes such as:
· To fulfill or complete the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
· To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
· To provide customer and account services such as notices regarding products and services or your account.
· To perform our contractual obligations and enforce our contractual rights, including for billing and collection.
· Evaluate and improve our products and services, and/or develop new products and services.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice. Mobile Mini Solutions does not sell personal information.
Information We Share
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, or to a third party for a legitimate business purpose to facilitate our Managed Services and Cross Hire relationships. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. [The CCPA prohibits third parties who receive the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.] If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact our Data Privacy team (see Contact Us below for details on how to contact our Data Privacy team).
We May Also Disclose Your Personal Information:
· To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· To comply with contractual obligations and other requirements to provide our products and services to you, for example, to companies that process, store, or transmit credit card information.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mobile Mini, Inc., our customers or others.
· To Buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
· With your consent.
Access To Specific Information
Where required by local law, Mobile Mini, Inc. will disclose information we have collected and held over the past 12 months, including information concerning the source of the Personal Data, the purposes of any processing by Mobile Mini, Inc., and the recipients (or categories of recipients) to whom such Personal Data is disclosed.
An individual who has satisfactorily established his or her identity to Mobile Mini, Inc. may exercise their rights in relation to the Personal Data we have collected about him or her, including requesting access to the following information:
· The categories of personal information we collected about you.
· The methods we used to collect your personal information, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and online submission forms.
· Our business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information.
· The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
· The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
· If we disclosed your personal information for a legitimate business purpose.
Access to Data and Deletion Request Rights
You may send us an email to DataPrivacyTeam@mobilemini.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. Valid requests for correction or deletion of Personal Data which is incomplete, inaccurate or excessive will be respected by Mobile Mini, Inc., except that deletion will not be performed where retention is required by the contractual relationship between Mobile Mini, Inc. and the individual, in the context of a legal dispute or other legal retention requirement, or as otherwise required by law.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
· Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
· Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
· Comply with a legal obligation.
· Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Children Under the Age of 13
The content of our website, and the purposes of our business is not targeted to or intended for children under 13 years of age. Mobile Mini, Inc. does not market products or services to this age group, and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our website or through any of its features, make any purchases or rentals, or provide information about yourself to us, including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address or any other identifying information you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact our Data Privacy team (see Contact Us below for details on how to contact our Privacy Data team).
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will become effective upon posting the revised Policy on our website. We will inform you of material changes to this Policy by posting a link to the revised policy on our website or by informing you through a channel of communication that you have provided to us.
For any further information or to contact us about with a request please contact us at the below addresses:
Mobile Mini, Inc.
4646 East Van Buren Street, Suite 400
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Telephone: (480) 894-6311