When it comes to temporary work solutions, you can’t really beat the convenience and utility of a ground-level office. But what is a ground-level office? It’s another term for mobile office, or a portable office unit that you can easily transport and move as needed.
Mobile offices can be a lifesaver for businesses that are constantly changing jobsites, like construction and renovation, companies that are moving or going through a remodel, and even for people who are looking for a home office.
When it comes to ground-level offices and everything that you need to get them up and running, there’s no better expert than Mobile Mini. We have everything you need to make your mobile office dreams a reality, from the units themselves to the furniture, supplies, tech, and accessories that will make them functional. With one phone call, we take you from point A all the way to Point Z. But don’t just take our word for it—let’s dive a little deeper!
Ground-Level Mobile Offices: What Are My Options?
When it comes to ground-level offices, size matters. If you’re a one-man (or woman) team, your spatial needs are going to be very different from an employer with a large group to look after.
At Mobile Mini, we stock a range of mobile offices that come in all types of sizes. Our models come standard with vinyl tile floors and textured drywall ceilings and walls. Mobile office units can also be outfitted with extras like blinds, shelves, and sliding windows to ensure your space is everything you need it to be. Portable office sizes include:
- Standard Portable Offices: Our standard office units come in 10-foot, 20-foot, and 40-foot models. These offices are great for small-medium-sized teams that don’t have much equipment to store and are looking for a safe and quiet space to work.
- Extra-Wide Portable Offices: These 30-foot units give you an extra two feet of space to accommodate larger teams, businesses with a lot of equipment and tech, office furniture, etc. With our extra-wide units, you will never run out of space.
- Record Storage Units: Storing paper files and records can take up a lot of valuable office space. Our record storage units give you the ability to house these documents outside your physical office. These units have room for furniture and also come with shelving options, which make it easier to keep things organized and tidy.
Are Ground-Level Offices For Me?
In short, most likely. Mobile offices work well for a range of businesses. Our most frequent mobile office renters are:
- Construction companies and project managers
- Agriculture businesses
- Medical and academic institutions needing temporary classroom and administrative space
- People who work from home and would like a more traditional set-up
- Restaurants and hospitality businesses
Does My Office Come With Anything?
We are so glad you asked. Mobile Mini is your one-stop shop for all things mobile office. With our Essentials Packages, you get everything you need, from office space down to pens, with one phone call. Our Essentials Packages are turnkey solutions that give you a fully stocked mobile office that is ready for business on day one. You make the call and then leave everything to us.
Are These Units Safe?
Very. Our ground-level mobile office units come standard with our tri-cam locking system. These locks are impossible to break into, cut, or hack; they’re virtually theft-proof. When you rent with us, you can rest assured that no one is getting into your office without a key. Period.
The Mobile Mini Difference
At Mobile Mini, we’ve been an industry leader in service and customer support for almost 40 years. Our team of experts are here to help you meet all of your mobile office needs and are available 24/7 to answer questions and troubleshoot problems. When you rent with Mobile Mini, delivery, pick-up, and relocation are always stress- and hassle-free, and we will do everything we can to make sure your entire experience is positive and productive.