At Mobile Mini, we have everything you need to make your mobile office dreams a reality, from the units themselves to the furniture, supplies, tech, and accessories that will make them functional. With one phone call, we take you from point A all the way to Point Z.
What Is a Ground-Level Office?
Ground-level mobile offices are portable units that do not require stairs or ramps. They provide workspace solutions for businesses, without the cost and commitment of brick-and-mortar options. Our ground-level office containers are designed to be easily changed and customized as often as you need them to be. Think of them as giant steel boxes that you can make your own with partitions, furniture, blinds, etc. They are perfect for businesses that have changing employee numbers, needs, and demands.
Why Use a Ground-Level Office?
A ground-level mobile office is highly portable, durable, and versatile, helping you to meet all your commercial needs.
The portability of Mobile Mini’s ground-level office containers makes it easy to move them without having to worry about their physical or structural integrity. Whether you’d like to move a unit around on an active job site or take it to a different site, our ground-level mobile offices give you the flexibility you need.
Now let’s talk durability. All of Mobile Mini’s ground-level offices are made from 100% corrugated steel, which is virtually indestructible. Corrugated steel is known as one of the toughest and strongest metals on Earth. It can take a beating and keep on going, giving you, your business, and your employees the peace of mind needed to work with confidence and security.
Lastly, Mobile Mini’s ground-level office containers offer versatility. They can be reconfigured and redesigned time after time to meet your ever-changing business demands. You can add more employees, tech, and equipment, remaining confident that you have the space for them. When you rent a ground-level mobile office, you can work without restrictions.
Who Needs a Ground-Level Office? Are These Units Right for Me?
Ground-level offices are useful in a diverse range of situations and are utilized across a variety of industries, from construction and agriculture to government and finance. Many customers use these offices to:
- Provide a space to tackle administrative tasks and get work done without being in the midst of an active jobsite.
- Create offsite space to organize and go through inventory without taking up valuable indoor square footage.
- Create extra space for classrooms and faculty areas at schools and universities or for waiting areas and administrative space in hotels and restaurants.
- Bridge the time between office renovations and remodels.
- Create extra office space as more traditional sites get overcrowded or cramped.
Benefits of Ground-Level Offices
- Speed: Ground-level offices are available when you need them. Due to our large branch network our ground-level offices can be at your location and set up within days.
- Flexible: Ground-level offices are easy to reconfigure and redesign to meet changing needs and teams.
- Portable: Ground-level offices are designed to move, which means that it’s easy to bring these units from site to site as your job location changes.
Ground-Level Mobile Offices: What Are My Options?
Our ground-level office models come standard with vinyl tile floors and textured drywall ceilings and walls. Mobile office units can also be outfitted with extras like blinds, shelves, and sliding windows to ensure your space is everything you need it to be. Sizes include:
- Standard Portable Offices: These 10-foot, 20-foot, and 40-foot models are great for small- to medium-sized teams that don’t have much equipment to store and are looking for a safe and quiet space to work.
- Extra-Wide Portable Offices: 30-foot units give you an extra two feet of space to accommodate larger teams, businesses with a lot of equipment and tech, office furniture, etc.
- Record Storage Units: Record storage units give you the ability to house these documents outside your physical office. These units have room for furniture and also come with shelving options, which make it easier to keep things organized and tidy.
Does My Ground-Level Office Come With Anything?
The short answer is: that’s totally up to you! With our new Essentials Packages, you can choose the add-ons that you need with our ground-level offices, storage rentals, and job site equipment. Essentials packages enhance our inventory and bolster the safety, efficiency, and productivity of our units and equipment. Packages are fully customizable and can include:
- Office furniture and appliances
- So much more…
The best part of Essentials is that you can place your order right alongside the rest of your equipment. Our team will deliver it all in one trip. This gives you the ability to use your add-ons immediately, gaining the benefits of these items right from day one.
Just think of Essentials as one-stop-commercial shopping the way it was meant to be.
Are These Units Safe?
Very. Our premium ground-level office units come standard with our tri-cam locking system. These patented security bars hinge and interlock in multiple places; they’re virtually theft-proof. Our locks offer the ultimate in storage, mobile office, and job site projection.
The Mobile Mini Difference
At Mobile Mini, we’ve been an industry leader in service and customer support for almost 40 years. Our team of experts is here to help you meet all of your mobile office needs and is always available to answer questions and troubleshoot problems. When you rent with Mobile Mini, delivery, pick-up, and relocation are always stress- and hassle-free, and we will do everything we can to make sure your entire experience is positive and productive.