At Mobile Mini, we have everything you need to make your mobile office dreams a reality, from the units themselves to the furniture, supplies, tech, and accessories that will make them functional. With one phone call, we take you from point A all the way to Point Z.
What Is a Ground-Level Office?
Ground-level mobile offices are portable units that do not require stairs or ramps. They provide workspace solutions for businesses, without the cost and commitment of brick-and-mortar options. Our ground-level office containers are designed to be easily changed and customized as often as you need them to be. Think of them as giant steel boxes that you can make your own with partitions, furniture, blinds, etc. They are perfect for businesses that have changing employee numbers, needs, and demands.
Why Use a Ground-Level Office?
A ground-level mobile office is highly portable, durable, and versatile, helping you to meet all your commercial needs.
The portability of Mobile Mini’s ground-level office containers makes it easy to move them without having to worry about their physical or structural integrity. Whether you’d like to move a unit around on an active job site or take it to a different site, our ground-level mobile offices give you the flexibility you need.
Now let’s talk durability. All of Mobile Mini’s ground-level offices are made from 100% corrugated steel, which is virtually indestructible. Corrugated steel is known as one of the toughest and strongest metals on Earth. It can take a beating and keep on going, giving you, your business, and your employees the peace of mind needed to work with confidence and security.
Lastly, Mobile Mini’s ground-level office containers offer versatility. They can be reconfigured and redesigned time after time to meet your ever-changing business demands. You can add more employees, tech, and equipment, remaining confident that you have the space for them. When you rent a ground-level mobile office, you can work without restrictions.
Who Needs a Ground-Level Office? Are These Units Right for Me?
Ground-level offices are useful in a diverse range of situations and are utilized across a variety of industries, from construction and agriculture to government and finance. Many customers use these offices to:
- Provide a space to tackle administrative tasks and get work done without being in the midst of an active jobsite.
- Create offsite space to organize and go through inventory without taking up valuable indoor square footage.
- Create extra space for classrooms and faculty areas at schools and universities or for waiting areas and administrative space in hotels and restaurants.
- Bridge the time between office renovations and remodels.
- Create extra office space as more traditional sites get overcrowded or cramped.
Benefits of Ground-Level Offices
- Installation-Free Portable Workspace: Our ground-level mobile office units do not require installation, which means that when our team delivers your unit, you can get right to work on day one. This aspect of the design gives you immediate access to a secure workspace that can be placed anywhere and used on any job site. Our ground-level mobile offices are also highly portable. These containers are designed to move around, so you can take your office with you wherever you need to be. For our construction and utility clients, this aspect of our ground-level office containers is indispensable. Additionally, since they are portable and can be moved without compromising their structural integrity, our ground-level offices are a great option for customers with work needs that tend to shift and change throughout a project. If you outgrow your unit, you can simply call us up and swap your existing ground-level mobile office for a new one.
- Secure: When it comes to work, you can’t ever really be too secure. All of our premium ground-level mobile office units come with our tri-cam locking system. These patented security bars interlock and hinge in multiple places for superior security. We also offer an extensive range of locks that can be rented alongside our ground-level office containers. Regardless of which ground-level mobile office unit you choose, you’re guaranteed a unit that’s going to keep your valuable business equipment and supplies protected, safe, and untampered with 24/7/365.
- Weatherproof: At Mobile Mini, all of our ground-level mobile office containers are made from 100% corrugated steel. Not only is corrugated steel one of the strongest metals on Earth, but it’s also naturally weatherproof. Our units can handle intense storms, natural disasters, harsh rains, heavy winds, or whatever else Mother Nature throws at them. This feature of our units ensures that your work equipment and your employees will be secure and protected in these units no matter what.
Ground-Level Mobile Offices: What Are My Options?
Our ground-level office models come standard with vinyl tile floors and textured drywall ceilings and walls. Mobile office units can also be outfitted with extras like blinds, shelves, and sliding windows to ensure your space is everything you need it to be. Sizes include:
- Standard Portable Offices: These 10-foot, 20-foot, and 40-foot models are great for small to medium-sized teams that don’t have much equipment to store and are looking for a safe and quiet space to work.
- Extra-Wide Portable Offices: 30-foot units give you an extra two feet of space to accommodate larger teams, businesses with a lot of equipment and tech, office furniture, etc.
- Record Storage Units: Record storage units give you the ability to house these documents outside your physical office. These units have room for furniture and also come with shelving options, which make it easier to keep things organized and tidy.
Does My Ground-Level Office Come With Anything?
Our ground-level office units come empty by design. We want our customers to be able to make their units their own, so we leave the design and configuration decisions up to you. You can choose what you like for your ground-level mobile office containers. Our Essentials Packages offer many choices. These add-on options give you everything you need to outfit your mobile office space. From office furniture and appliances to shelving and lighting, each package is fully customizable, and we will deliver all Essential items at the same time as the rest of your order. It’s one-stop shopping at its absolute finest.
Are These Units Safe?
Very. Our premium ground-level office units come standard with our tri-cam locking system. These patented security bars hinge and interlock in multiple places; they’re virtually theft-proof. Our locks offer the ultimate in storage, mobile office, and job site projection.
The Mobile Mini Difference
At Mobile Mini, we’ve been an industry leader in service and customer support for almost 40 years. Our team of experts is here to help you meet all of your mobile office needs and is always available to answer questions and troubleshoot problems. When you rent with Mobile Mini, delivery, pick-up, and relocation are always stress- and hassle-free, and we will do everything we can to make sure your entire experience is positive and productive.