What are 20ft Ground-Level Offices?
20ft ground-level offices, 20ft office containers, 20ft offices, and 20ft office shipping containers are many ways of saying the same thing: a portable office that can be moved from site to site. At Mobile Mini, we offer two types of ground-level offices: standard and extra-wide.
For our customers with basic temporary office needs, standard units work just fine, as they are compact enough to blend into a worksite but still offer the space you need to tackle administrative tasks, meet with clients and vendors, and even store equipment during off-hours.
All of our portable offices are made from converted shipping containers, which means every 20ft office we stock was made to carry and transport cargo. Our 20ft office containers are extremely strong, durable, versatile, and made to move without posing any threat to the container’s physical or structural integrity.
Why Choose a 20ft Office Shipping Container?
There are so many reasons to go with one of our 20ft office shipping containers to meet your team’s commercial work needs, but since we are all about being succinct, let’s start with the industries we service
At Mobile Mini, we are proud to work across over 20 sectors, with most of our clients coming from:
- Hospitality: Our 20ft ground-level offices are great for setting up temporary guest and customer check-in stations.
- Retail: 20ft office containers provide the perfect off-site option for sorting inventory or handling bookkeeping tasks.
- Construction: Construction managers use our 20ft office shipping containers to provide a safe and quiet space to tackle administrative tasks, meet with vendors and clients, and to take breaks for meals and rest.
- Medical: Our 20ft ground-level offices are excellent places to set up emergency medical stations at large outdoor events or during public emergencies.
- Education: Schools, colleges, and universities use our 20ft office containers to serve as temporary class and faculty rooms, tech labs, and as satellite learning spaces.
Benefits of 20ft Office Containers
Our ground-level 20ft offices don’t involve any stairs and are extremely easy to get in and out of. Some other benefits of these units include:
- 100% Secure: Security has always been the cornerstone of our operations. Our 20ft ground-level offices all come with security features that keep thieves away from your supplies and keep your important commercial products right where they belong.
- Fully Weatherproof: Our 20ft office shipping containers are made from 100% corrugated steel. They’re naturally weatherproof and designed to withstand even the harshest and most intense storms and natural disasters. When you rent one of these units, you can rest assured that no water, moisture, or weather of any kind is ever penetrating your unit.
- Highly Portable: One of the most utilized features of our 20ft offices is that they are highly portable. These units can easily be moved from site to site, allowing you to meet multiple demands with one container. At Mobile Mini, we will even move these units for you—all we ask is that you empty them out before we get there.
More Than Just Storage
Mobile Mini Essentials is our add-on service that allows you to maximize the benefit and utility of our mobile office and storage units. These packages include items like office furniture and supplies, lighting, and shelving. In short, we give you what you need to keep your units organized and to increase safety both inside of your unit and during times of loading and unloading.
The Mobile Mini Difference
Mobile Mini has been North America’s largest and most trusted mobile office and storage provider for over three decades. That’s three decades of offering our customers industry-leading inventory, award-winning customer support, and standard rental services that include delivery, pick-up, and relocation (of empty units). Our customer base is loyal and comes back to us year after year, and this is something that we take tremendous pride in.
Coordinating records during tax season is hard; temporary work shouldn’t be. Check us out today and see how easy commercial storage can be.