Areas served by Mobile Mini Chicago
Mobile Mini delivers secure storage containers and ground-level offices to customers throughout the Chicagoland area, including:
Storage, Mobile Office, and Jobsite Solutions for Chicago
Chicago is filled with die-hard Cubs fans and some of the hardest-working people in the country. That’s why Mobile Mini is proud to serve The Windy City. We have been leading the storage and jobsite solutions industry for decades now, and we’re proud to be North America’s largest, most reliable, and most trusted provider of portable storage, mobile office units, and jobsite equipment.
We bring you everything you need to optimize your jobsite and increase productivity and safety—just think of us as the one-stop shop even Ernie Banks would approve of.
Total Site Solutions Built for Chicago
The Cubs, the Bears, the White Sox, some of the best Polish food outside of Poland…Chicago has a lot going on. At Mobile Mini, we love all things Chicago, and our local branch is staffed by people who live and work in this city and who love a Wrigley Dog on a summer afternoon as much as the rest of us.
In the search for “portable storage solutions near me,” it can be hard to figure out which provider to go with. The good news is that at Mobile Mini, there is no such thing as a customer or a need we can’t meet.
Our operating model is simple: we get you connected with the right services quickly, so you can stop looking for storage and jobsite equipment and get back to the things that matter. From top-notch mobile office trailers in Chicago IL to Chicago mobile office trailers and jobsite solutions, we have what you need, when you need it. Period.
Our products include:
- Mobile Offices and Ground-Level Offices for Chicago: Our mobile office trailers range from one-person units to modular complexes that can accommodate a whole team, providing workspaces that can go anywhere your job takes you.
- Essentials: Our Essentials program allows you to maximize the safety, productivity, and utility of your jobsite, storage unit, and mobile office. For storage units, we offer lighting, shelving, and new locks; for mobile offices, we offer furniture, appliances, and supplies; It’s everything you need to work comfortably and optimize the safety and utility of your sites.
- Portable Storage for Chicago: Storage needs never look the same. Our standard and extra-wide storage units give you the space and flexibility you need to meet storage needs of all shapes, sizes, and dimensions. From oversized equipment to records and documents, there’s nothing our units can’t tackle.
Need Industry Solutions? We’ve Got You Covered.
At Mobile Mini, we never play favorites when it comes to the industries that we serve. Since we started almost 40 years ago, we have proudly supported over 20 industries, helping them optimize their operations with durable portable storage and worksite solutions.
From car dealerships, government offices, and college campuses to medical clinics, retail stores, hotels, and construction sites, our storage units are designed to meet a range of needs and work well in almost any work environment.
Some of the ways that our storage containers help enhance jobsite management and operation include:
- Creating needed space to store unused merchandise and inventory.
- Offering a secure space to store high-value or delicate items, protecting them from theft, loss, and damage.
- Providing a secure space to store and organize documents, records, and important paperwork.
- Creating a weatherproof space to store sound equipment, tech, and lighting equipment.
- Offering a space to store emergency medical equipment in healthcare settings like hospitals and clinics.
Our units can also be used to create quiet and secure temporary workspaces to help businesses bridge moves and renovations, provide construction site managers with a space to tackle administrative tasks, and even give teachers and school administrators extra classroom space.
At Mobile Mini, every unit we stock is designed for ultimate flexibility. Our storage containers and mobile office trailers are intended to meet all of your commercial needs, even when those needs change and evolve over time. With easy add-on features like shelving and blinds that can be easily installed and removed as necessary, you will always have the space you need when you need it.
Renting Equipment and Storage Containers vs. Buying
Once you’ve decided that portable storage is right for you and your business, the big question becomes: Do I rent or do I buy?
Well, there are costs and benefits to both, so it’s best to have all of the information you need to make the right decision for your particular situation:
- What You’re Storing: If you’re working on a municipal project or managing a large-scale construction site, there are times when you may need to store hazardous or toxic materials. If this is true for you and your business, you may want to consider buying a storage container, as many providers limit what they will allow inside their units. If the materials you’re storing pose a risk to your health or are easily ignited, chances are they will land on the restricted list of most storage companies. If you do decide to rent, check the fine print before signing any contract so you can ensure you are complying with the rules and regulations of the provider.
- Time: Renting will always be more cost-effective for periods under 12-14 months. Once you exceed that time period, buying a unit will become more cost-effective, especially if you plan on using your container over the course of several years.
Now, like we mentioned, rentals do include services like relocation and maintenance, so overall savings will vary based on how much service your container requires.
- Multiple locations: Many of our construction and agriculture clients use our containers across multiple project sites. If this rings true for you and your business, renting will be a more cost-effective experience. Since many rental contracts include relocation, delivery, and pick-up, you will save time, money, and stress by renting, as all you have to do is make one phone call and your unit will be collected and transported to its next destination.
If you buy a unit and these logistics fall onto you, your moving prices immediately skyrocket—along with your stressors, as you may have to handle all the logistics on your own.
Safe, Secure, Reliable
At Mobile Mini, we take safety and security pretty seriously. That’s why all our units are made from 100% corrugated steel: a strong, durable, and naturally weather-proof metal. From heavy rain to snow, wind, and even natural disasters, our units will keep your business equipment and supplies safe and dry.
They also come standard with our patented tri-cam locking system. Our units are virtually impossible to cut, hack, pick, or tamper with. We believe they are virtually theft-proof. When it comes to our units, the only way in is with a key. Period.
The Mobile Mini Difference
Mobile Mini has led the industry in customer service and support for decades. Our unique blend of award-winning service and industry-leading products helps businesses work better, more efficiently, and with less hassle and stress. Stress-free delivery, pick-up, installation, and relocation come standard with every order, and we will do whatever we can to ensure that you have a successful and enjoyable rental experience.
Filling that early morning pierogi craving on a Friday night can be a bit challenging. Storage and jobsite solutions don’t have to be. Contact us today and see how easy life can be!