Areas served by Mobile Mini Bohemia
Mobile Mini delivers secure storage containers and ground-level offices to customers throughout the Long Island area, including:
Portable Storage, Temporary Office Space, and Jobsite Solutions for Long Island
They don’t call it “the Strong Island” for nothing. From early morning diner runs after an Islanders game to the long walk from Field Four on a summer afternoon, Long Island living can’t be beat.
Mobile Mini is proud to serve Bohemia, Long Island, and most of the metropolitan area. We’ve been around for almost 40 years, and in that time we’ve become North America’s largest, most reliable, and most trusted provider of portable storage, mobile office space, and jobsite equipment.
Our primary goal is to provide Long Islanders with the products and support they need to optimize jobsite management and oversight. Whether you’re working on a municipal project for the Town of Hempstead or building Roosevelt Field’s newest addition, our blend of award-winning customer service and industry-leading equipment will help you keep your projects productive, efficient, and low-stress
Total Site Solutions Built for Long Island
Long Island pride runs deep and strong. While we may sometimes be overshadowed by our neighbor to the west, when it comes to pizza, bagels, Italian food, and diners, we are unbeatable. From beach runs in the summer to pumpkin patches and hayrides every fall, Long Island is a great place to live, grow up, and raise a family, and we are not shy about declaring that fact to everyone we meet.
At Mobile Mini, we love “Strong Island” pride, and we work hard to ensure that this island is outfitted with the service and equipment it needs to effectively manage its jobsites.
Our Bohemia/Long Island branch is staffed by locals who can offer you storage, mobile office, and jobsite solutions and then tell you where to find the best eggplant parm. Our team has the knowledge and experience needed to connect our Bohemia customers with customized solutions that match their exact needs and contexts.
In the search for local portable storage units and temporary office space, why go with someone who will give a Huntington customer a Merrick solution? At Mobile Mini, we view each client as an individual. Just think of us as one-stop shopping built around your unique operational needs.
Buying Portable Storage Shipping Containers
At Mobile Mini, we offer some of the country’s best portable storage options. Our storage units are made from converted shipping containers, and you can customize color, shelves, lighting, locking systems, and size as necessary. Whether you’re looking for a standard or extra-wide container, Mobile Mini is here to help with your construction space, jobsite, or business storage needs.
Renting Equipment and Storage Containers
If you’re still unsure about renting vs. buying a portable storage unit, consider renting first. Renting from Mobile Mini allows you to switch out container sizes, door options, and more. If you figure out you need more space, swap out your standard-width container for an extra-wide portable unit.
When making the choice between renting vs. buying, here are the three primary factors to keep in mind:
- Timeline: For rental needs lasting longer than 24 months, buying a unit outright tends to be a better choice. However, if you need your unit for 24 months or less, renting is a great option and often comes with service inclusions (like maintenance, delivery, and relocation) that make life easier.
- Location(s) of Unit: For people who plan on using one unit across multiple jobsites, we recommend renting a unit. This is because many providers (like Mobile Mini) include the relocation of empty units as part of their offerings. Relocating a multi-ton unit on your own can take a lot of time and cause a lot of headaches and frustration, making this feature extremely attractive.
Jobsite Solutions of All Kinds
Are you hosting a city event or even a local city food festival? On top of renting storage containers, prepare for your event with temporary site solutions from Mobile Mini. With over 150 locations across the nation, Mobile Mini dedicates a team that can deliver all your rental equipment.
Our expanded product list includes:
- Portable Storage for Bohemia: Storage needs never look the same. With our range of standard and extra-wide storage units, we have a unit to fit any storage demand that you throw at us. From document and record storage to construction equipment, there’s nothing our units can’t handle.
- Temporary Workspace for Bohemia: Sometimes you need a quiet place to work in the middle of a construction site or renovation project. At Mobile Mini, our mobile office units provide flexible spaces that can work for all kinds of teams and can offer a quiet, secure work environment.
- Essentials: Essentials allows you to get the most out of your storage, jobsite, and mobile office rentals. Products include:
- Storage: Lighting, shelving, and added locks.
- Mobile Office: Office supplies, furniture, and appliances.
With our Essentials packages, you get everything you need to work safer, better, and more efficiently in one convenient place. It’s one-stop-shopping the way it was meant to be.
The Industry Solutions You’ve Been Waiting For
At Mobile Mini, we’re all industries, all the time. We serve over 20 industries and sectors, helping customers from automotive and construction to healthcare and hospitality get the products they need to improve their operations.
The beauty of our storage and mobile office products is that they can be adapted to fit your exact needs and demands. Our customers love our storage units for storing:
- Documents, records, and important paperwork.
- High-value or delicate business equipment, supplies, and inventory.
- Seasonal or excess inventory or equipment.
- Construction and agriculture equipment to keep them safe and protected during times when jobsites are unattended (or through inclement weather).
- Emergency medical supplies at hospitals, clinics, and in other healthcare settings.
- Electrical and sound equipment during outdoor shows and concerts.
- And much more
Our mobile office units are great for:
- Providing a quiet and safe space to work on active construction and municipal job sites.
- Offering a central work location to get teams through moves and renovations.
- Providing a safe and easy portable office space that can be moved as needs and locations change.
Of course, these lists are not exhaustive, and our customers are always finding new and innovative ways to make our products work for their businesses and their employees.
Safe, Secure, Reliable
At Mobile Mini, we’ve built our reputation on an obsession with safety and security. When you rent or buy with us, you’re getting a 100% corrugated steel storage or mobile office unit. Corrugated steel is one of the strongest metals on earth, and is naturally able to withstand extreme weather conditions and natural disasters. The result? Your business supplies will stay safe, dry, and protected no matter what.
Our units also come standard with our tri-cam locking system. This patented technology interlocks and hinges in multiple ways to prevent break-ins. With Mobile Mini, you can rest assured that no one and nothing is getting into your unit without a key. Period.
The Mobile Mini Difference
Mobile Mini has been an industry leader in customer service and support for almost 40 years. When you rent or buy with us, you’re backed by an award-winning customer support team that will answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
Worried about delivery or installation? Don’t be. Stress-free delivery, installation, pick-up, and relocation come standard with every order and there’s nothing we won’t do to ensure that your experience with us is convenient and productive.
The struggle to get Billy Joel tickets at the Garden, Coliseum, or Beach is real. Storage and jobsite solutions don’t have to be. Contact us today and see how easy life can be!