Renting Temporary Commercial Outdoor Storage Units
The great outdoors. Mountains...fresh air...quality commercial outdoor storage units.
While that last one may have been a surprise, temporary commercial outdoor storage units can be real lifesavers and provide weatherproof spaces to house equipment, animal feed and products, and whatever else you need to keep your worksite up and running.
At Mobile Mini, we have a range of commercial outdoor storage solutions to match any requirement your job site may throw at you. Here’s a handy guide to help you assess whether you need it!
Is Temporary Commercial Outdoor Storage for Me?
While you may be picturing large construction sites, our temporary commercial outdoor storage has a number of other uses. Before we list a few, let’s get into the basics. Mobile Mini’s temporary commercial outdoor storage units are:
- Weatherproof: Our units are made from 100% corrugated steel, which means they will protect your equipment, feed, and anything else you keep inside from anything Mother Nature can throw at them.
- Theft-Proof: Theft on commercial sites is a big problem, and it’s one that Mobile Mini takes very seriously. All of our commercial storage units come with our patented tri-cam locking system. These locks are drill-proof and virtually theft-proof. And with our additional security options, we can safely say no one is getting into your storage unit but you.
Now let's get down to usability. Here are some examples of how business owners can use outdoor commercial storage units to help manage their sites:
- Construction Site Heroes: Temporary commercial outdoor storage units are construction site musts. These units are great for keeping your expensive construction materials and equipment safe, dry, and functioning. If you’re looking for a combination of office space for site managers and storage space for equipment, check out our mobile office options.
- Farm and Agriculture Sites: Farms and agriculture projects usually involve large quantities of animal feed, fertilizer, soil, and other weather-sensitive products. With outdoor commercial storage, you can keep all of your supplies fresh, organized, and protected in all sorts of weather.
- Renovations: Whether you’re doing the renovating or having your home or business renovated, commercial storage is for you. For the renovators out there, you’re probably covered in the construction section above. For businesses that are undergoing renovations, our outdoor, temporary office spaces give you the ability to maintain your operations and to keep your business going while you wait to move into your new, or improved, space.
What Are My Options
Our standard temporary outdoor commercial storage units come in the following options:
- 10-foot Commercial Storage Units: 7' 8-1/2" W x 9' 10-1/2" L x 7' 10-1/4" H
- 15-foot Commercial Storage Units: 7' 8-1/2" W x 14' 10-1/2" L x 7' 10-1/4" H.
- 20-foot Commercial Storage Units: 7' 8-1/2" W x 19' 10-1/2" L x 7' 10-1/4" H
- 40-foot Commercial Storage Units: 7' 8-1/2" W x 39' 10-1/2" L x 7' 10-1/4" H
Need more space? We have extra-wide units to meet your extra-large equipment and storage needs:
- 18-foot Commercial Storage Units: 9’6-1/2” W x 17’ 2-3/4” L x 7’ 10-½” H
- 25-foot Commercial Storage Units: 9’6- 1/2” W x 23’ 10-1/4” L x 7’ 10-½” H
At Mobile Mini, we love to see how happy our commercial customers are when they are outfitted with the right outdoor storage unit. All of our rentals come with no-hassle delivery, pick-up, and relocation, and our award-winning customer support team is here to help 24/7. See what we have to offer and let us upgrade your job site today!