Portable or temporary office units can be a life-changer on an active worksite. They’re perfect for handling administrative tasks, bookkeeping, meeting with clients and vendors, and any other activity that might require a little more peace and a lot more quiet.
Mobile Mini stocks a wide range of portable offices, but our 10ft ground-level offices are some of our favorites. 10ft office containers are perfect for small teams and will give your staff the comfort, room, and security they need to stay productive and efficient throughout their shift.
Our 10ft offices are all ground-level, ensuring easy accessibility. Many of our clients use these containers to house administrative or first aid offices, but their uses are virtually limitless. Before we get into all of the things that our 10ft office shipping containers can do for you and your team, let’s start with a simple definition.
What Are 10ft Ground-Level Offices?
10ft ground-level offices, 10ft office containers, 10ft office shipping containers, and 10ft offices are all the same ways of saying the same thing: a 10-foot portable office unit that is easily transported and installed just about anywhere. These units don’t involve any stairs and are extremely easy to access.
At Mobile Mini, all of our 10ft offices are made from converted shipping containers and come in standard and extra-wide options. These units were initially designed to move cargo across some of the world’s toughest landscapes and most challenging waterways—in short, they’re made to move, giving you the freedom to bring your 10ft ground-level office wherever you need it, without limits.
Why Choose a 10ft Office Shipping Container?
When our customers ask us, “Why should I choose a 10ft office,” we often respond with “Why wouldn’t you?”
These units are versatile, durable, and can be easily configured to meet your unique commercial needs as they change and grow.
Our 10ft ground-level offices have the following dimensions:
How Can I Use My 10ft Ground-Level Office?
The most common uses for these units include:
- Creating a quiet space to handle administrative tasks.
- Hosting vendor and client meetings.
- Taking lunch and meal breaks in an area that’s clean and separate from the worksite.
- Storing financial records and important documents.
- Giving your team a place to have confidential or important meetings.
Mobile Mini is proud to serve a wide range of industries and customers. We only stock versatile, easily adaptable units, which means that our 10ft office containers can be used across a diverse sector list:
- Hospitality: Our 10ft office containers make perfect check-in sites for guests at hotels and restaurants that are looking to save indoor space.
- Construction: 10ft offices are great for creating secure and quiet office spaces on construction sites.
- Medical: Our 10ft office shipping containers make the perfect first aid stations at events and festivals.
- Education Storage: 10ft ground-level offices are perfect for hosting satellite classes or serving as temporary computer labs or tech rooms.
Benefits of a 10ft Office Shipping Container
Our 10ft office containers come with many benefits:
- 100% Secure: At Mobile Mini, safety is always our number one priority. All our 10ft offices come with locks and security features designed to keep thieves out and your valuable business equipment and supplies in. Our security devices are tamper-, cut-, pick-, and break-proof, allowing you to stop worrying about security and start focusing on what really matters.
- Fully Weatherproof: One of the beautiful things about shipping containers is that they are built to withstand even the strongest rains, heaviest snows, and most intense natural disasters. This means that our 10ft office shipping containers are designed to keep weather and moisture out of your goods.
- Highly Portable: All of our 10ft ground-level offices are fully portable and designed to be easily transported as needed. These units can be moved without posing any threat or risk to their physical or structural integrity. Relocation of empty units comes standard with our rental contracts, making it even easier to get your 10ft office to the locations where you need it most.