Areas served by Mobile Mini Cleveland
Mobile Mini delivers secure storage containers and ground-level offices to customers throughout the Cleveland/Akron area, including:
Storage Container Solutions
Cleveland is a big city with the heart of a small town. Neighbors get to know one another and strangers become friends over pierogies and a Browns game. We have all of the culture and world-class dining of New York City with the camaraderie and warmth of a city half our size.
Mobile Mini is like the Cleveland of the storage world. While we are North America’s largest and most trusted storage, mobile office, and jobsite solutions provider, we operate with the heart of a local business. Our Cleveland branch serves numerous cities throughout the Greater Cleveland Area, creating storage solutions from Sandusky to Mentor. Our local team understands Cleveland’s commercial and residential storage needs, and we work hard to create individualized storage solutions for our customers.
National Know-How, Local Charm
Whether you’re a business owner needing extra space for inventory during high season or a local farmer in search of water management tools, Mobile Mini has everything you need to take the pain and stress out of storage.
Our products include:
- Mobile Offices: Sometimes permanent offices are just not an option. If you’re managing a construction site or trying to keep your company’s financials in check through an office move or renovation, mobile offices give you the comforts of a permanent office in a portable package. We have standard and extra-wide office units that feature textured ceilings and tiled floors and can be outfitted with blinds, sliding windows, shelves, and anything else you may need to get your job done.
- Mobile Storage Units: When it comes to our storage units, diversity is key. We stock a range of standard and extra-wide portable storage units to meet your commercial and residential storage needs. With options like customizable doors to streamline loading and unloading and shelf inserts to enhance organization, you will be hard-pressed to find a storage need that we can’t meet.
- Essentials: Mobile Mini Essentials is our add-on service that allows you to get the most out of your storage, jobsite, and mobile office rental. With storage packages that include lighting and shelving, and mobile office options that include furniture and supplies, there’s no limit to the impact that our products can have on your operations and productivity.
The Industry Solution You Deserve
Our inventory of mobile office and storage units are versatile and flexible enough to meet any need. Today, we proudly serve over 20 industries, providing our customers with the service, products, and support they need to optimize their commercial operations.
Some of the ways that our customers have used our products to improve their operations include:
Our storage units are perfect for storing and protecting:
- Documents, records, and important paperwork.
- High-value or delicate business equipment, supplies, and inventory.
- Seasonal or excess inventory and equipment.
- Medical supplies.
- Electrical and sound equipment.
- Educational material and supplies.
- Office furniture and appliances.
Mobile Office Units
Our temporary workspaces help you create comfortable, safe, and quiet work environments anywhere. Some of their biggest benefits include:
- Creating a space to handle administrative tasks, take breaks, and meet with clients on busy outdoor worksites.
- Offering extra classroom and faculty space in schools and on college campuses.
- Providing temporary first aid stations on the sites of public emergencies and events.
- Offering a temporary customer services site to free up indoor space at busy restaurants and hotels.
- Acting as a weatherproof lighting and sound booth at outdoor festivals and events.
Rent vs. Buy: The Ultimate Storage Decision
Once you’ve decided that commercial storage is the right choice for your business, the next question becomes, “Should I rent a unit or buy one outright?”
The good news is that there’s no wrong decision; renting and buying both have unique benefits associated with them. To help you figure out what’s best for you and your team, here are the three primary factors to consider:
- Timeline: How long do you need your storage unit? If you answered less than 24 months, then renting is likely your best and most cost-effective option. However, if you’re going to need that unit for longer than 24 months, we recommend looking into buying your own.
- Location(s) of Unit: Sometimes storage needs span several jobsites. If you plan on moving your unit around from location to location, renting may be your best and least stressful option. At Mobile Mini, we will pick up your empty unit and bring it wherever you need it next. As moving multi-ton units can get complicated, we love this aspect of renting—it saves everyone a lot of time and complications.
Security You Can Depend On
When it comes to storage, few things are more important than the safety and security of your belongings. At Mobile Mini, all storage units come with a patented tri-cam locking system. These locks are drill-proof, tamper-resistant, and as close to theft-proof as is humanly possible. We also only stock 100% corrugated steel mobile offices and portable storage units which means our products are designed to withstand even the worst natural disasters.
Mobile Mini: Experience the Difference
Mobile Mini has led the industry in service and support for almost 40 years. Our difference lies in a company-wide commitment to customer service and unbeatable rental perks that come standard with every order. When you rent with Mobile Mini, delivery, pick-up, and relocation are easy every time. Our customer service team is always available to answer questions and troubleshoot issues and most orders are fulfilled and delivered within one business day.
When it comes to storage, we know that you have options and so we work hard to make Mobile Mini the standout choice. Check us out today and see how simple storage can be.