What Is a 30ft Office Container?
Let’s start with semantics. At Mobile Mini, we commonly refer to our 30ft extra-wide ground-level office units as 30ft extra-wide office containers, 30ft offices, and 30ft office shipping containers.
A lot of names, same great unit.
These temporary workspaces are easy to install and give you all the space you need to create a comfortable and efficient office environment anywhere. Many of our customers use our 30ft extra-wide ground-level office units on construction sites, office renovation sites, at hotels and restaurants, and even on college campuses.
Our 30ft extra-wide office containers—like the rest of our units—are made from converted shipping containers. They were trusted to transport the world’s cargo across the oceans and challenging terrain. While our 30ft offices are now living very different lives, they’ve maintained their portability and durability, giving you a highly stable, portable office unit that allows you to work anywhere.
Why Choose a 30-Foot Office Shipping Container?
Our 30ft extra-wide office containers give you an endless list of reasons to use them on your jobsite, but let’s break down their most useful attributes.
- Space: These units come with a ton of space to work and store. Our 30ft offices have the following dimensions:
- Versatility: Our 30ft office shipping containers arrive empty. As your needs (and teams) grow, you can change up the interior design of your unit, accommodating demands that emerge throughout your rental period.
- Multi-Use: The thing we love most about our 30ft extra-wide ground-level offices is that they can be used for so many things. From providing a dedicated and quiet space to tackle administrative and office tasks to creating room to store valuable or sensitive pieces of equipment while your jobsite is not in use, these units are truly multi-functional.
So Many Industries, So Little Time
At Mobile Mini, we take pride in being available to all industries and all sectors. Our 30ft offices are flexible enough to meet a wide range of needs and are beloved by customers in over 20 industries.
Some of our most common mobile office customers include:
- Medical Professionals: Our 30ft extra-wide ground-level offices are great for creating emergency first-aid field offices on the sites of large events, public emergencies, or natural disasters.
- Retail Owners: Retail owners commonly use our 30ft office shipping containers to create mobile inventory stock rooms during holidays and high-traffic seasons. These units clear indoor space for active inventory and customers.
- Construction Project Managers: Construction sites are many things, but quiet is not one of them. Our 30ft offices offer a quiet and secure space to handle financial and administrative tasks, meet with clients and vendors, and even keep equipment and supplies safe while the site is unattended.
- Hospitality Managers and Owners: Hotel and restaurant purveyors love our 30ft extra-wide office containers because they provide a space to house guest check-in and other services without taking up valuable indoor space.
- Education Providers: Our 30ft extra-wide ground-level offices make great temporary classrooms and learning spaces on school campuses that need more room to accomodate students and faculty.
- Event and Festival Producers: Festival and outdoor event organizers use our 30ft extra-wide office containers to create weatherproof spaces to house lighting and tech functions.
Benefits of a 30ft Extra-Wide Office Container
The top three benefits of our 30ft extra-wide ground level offices include:
- Accessibility: Our 30ft extra-wide ground-level offices are…well…ground level. This means that there are no stairs to maneuver, making these spaces fully accessible and easy to get in and out of, even while carrying heavy items and supplies.
- Fully Weatherproof: Our 30ft offices are made from 100% corrugated steel. This strong metal is naturally weatherproof—our 30ft office shipping containers can withstand rain, wind, snow, and the most intense natural disasters.
- Portable and Transportable: Our 30ft extra-wide office containers are easy to transport from site to site without posing any risk to the container’s physical or structural integrity. As an added bonus, if you rent with Mobile Mini, relocation of your unit comes standard in your rental contract. Just make sure to empty that unit before we get there—we’ll take it wherever you need it next.
More Than an Empty Box
Mobile Mini Essentials gives you the add-ons you need to make your mobile office really shine. With items like furniture, appliances, and supplies, Essentials is your one-stop shop for instant work productivity. Better yet, Essentials also covers our storage and jobsite functions, offering things like lighting, air purifiers, cots, portable bathrooms, shelving, and laundry facilities. It’s everything you need to get the most out of your Mobile Mini order.
The Mobile Mini Difference
Mobile Mini is proud to be North America’s largest and most trusted storage, mobile office, and jobsite equipment provider. We’ve held this title for over three decades, giving our customers what they need to store and work with confidence. Our rentals include standard services like delivery, pick-up, and relocation of empty units, and our award-winning customer support team is always here to answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
Demolition is tough; commercial storage shouldn’t be. Check us out today and see how easy storage can be.