Why Choose a 20ft Shipping Container?
If you have standard-size commercial storage needs (small-medium storage demands), chances are the 20ft shipping container is for you. Our 20ft containers fall within the range of our standard-width storage units.
Now, you may be wondering: “What can I actually store in these units?”
The short answer: Pretty much anything. Our 20ft storage containers are designed to house a wide range of products, giving you the flexibility you need to meet all of your storage demands.
Most of our customers use these units to store items like:
- Seasonal supplies
- Excess or unused inventory
- Small commercial equipment
- Janitorial supplies
- Landscaping tools
- Medical supplies
- High-value inventory
- Records and documents
While Mobile Mini serves all industries, the most common uses for our 20ft shipping containers include:
- Construction Storage: Equipment and supplies, documents and records, and fragile or weather-sensitive items and materials.
- Hospitality Storage: Unused or seasonal equipment, documents and records, personal protective equipment, or other Covid-related safety items.
- Retail Storage: Unused or seasonal inventory or documents and records that have outgrown indoor space.
Benefits of a 20ft Shipping Container
As we’ve mentioned, our 20ft storage containers come with many benefits, but if we had to select the top four, they would be:
- Fully Weatherproof: Our 20ft containers are made from corrugated steel, one of the toughest materials on earth. Corrugated steel is also naturally weatherproof, which means these units can withstand even the heaviest snow and rain, fiercest winds, and most intense natural disasters.
- They’re Secure: All of our storage units, including our 20ft shipping containers, come standard with our tri-cam locking system. These locks are virtually impossible to cut, pick, hack, or tamper with; they’re virtually theft-proof.
- They’re Portable: Since these units used to be shipping containers, they can be transported without any risk to their structural integrity and are perfect for storage jobs across multiple project sites.
Anyone Can Sell Containers. We Sell Secure Storage.
Each container is made from 100% corrugated steel, not wood or lightweight materials.
- 100% corrugated, all-steel container
Tri-Cam Locking System®
Our patented Tri-Cam Locking System® provides bank-vault security for your precious valuables and most-important documents with interlocking bars.
- Waist-level, one hand opening lever
- Utilizes either a padlock or Mobile Mini’s exclusive ContainerGuardLock®
More than a simple padlock, our ContainerGuardLock® features a hidden six-pin tumbler system and is made from hardened steel to provide the ultimate protection.
- Virtually drill-resistant with hidden, hardened steel six-pin tumblers and hidden sheath
- Made from all-hardened steel to protect against pulling and prying.
More Than Just Storage
With Mobile Mini Essentials, we give you the add-ons you need to fulfill your commercial storage dreams. Items like shelves and lighting make it easier than ever to organize your storage unit and to load and unload your supplies safely and efficiently.
The Mobile Mini Difference
Mobile Mini is proud to carry the title of North America’s largest and most trusted storage and jobsite solutions provider. The secret to our longevity is our world-class inventory, our award-winning customer support team, and our focus on service, quality, and customer satisfaction.
When you rent with us, delivery, pick-up, and relocation come standard, and we’re always here to answer questions, schedule service, and support you.
Managing multiple project sites is challenging. Storage shouldn’t be. Check us out today and see how easy commercial storage can be.