Increasing Your Business Inventory Space
Inventory. When you get it right, it’s great.
Working in retail means continually striking a balance between ordering too much and too little. Whether you’re planning for the holiday season, a new product launch, or just keeping your business in the black on a random Tuesday, inventory is essential to your survival and your profits.
At Mobile Mini, we offer business storage solutions to help you take control of your inventory. From storage containers to temporary office space, we have what you need to take the stress and clutter out of inventory management.
Business Inventory Storage Solutions
To properly maximize your inventory, you need to know where things are, how much of each item you have, and where everything goes. When you’re dealing with hundreds of products, organization and tracking can get challenging. The key to optimal inventory tracking is space.
Mobile Mini’s range of business inventory storage solutions gives you the extra space you need to take control of your stockroom. Our units all come standard with our tri-cam locking system, which means that your products are stored inside drill-proof, theft-proof storage containers. Made from 100% corrugated steel, our containers are also weatherproof and made to withstand even the harshest storm or nastiest natural disaster.
You can choose from:
- Standard Containers: Standard containers range in size from 10 to 40 feet and have a storage volume of up to 2,414 cubic feet. These units offer space for inventory sorting, organization, and storage. As an added bonus, our units are all ground-level for easy access.
- Extra-Wide Containers: When you’re dealing with the holiday season, product launches, or special events, your business inventory storage needs may expand. Our extra-wide storage containers come in 18- and 25-foot options and offer 1,778 cubic feet of storage.
- Temporary Office Space/Storage Combinations: Our office/storage combination spaces allow you to tackle two birds with one stone: administrative duties and inventory organization. You’ll have the space you need to create and keep product logs, store financial records, and to get on top of all of the small details that go into running a business.
Bells and Whistles
There are regular storage units, and then there are Mobile Mini units. Our storage containers contain the latest storage innovations to give you the best business inventory storage products out there.
- Doors: Doors are more important than you think, especially when it comes to inventory. Our units have the following door options:
- Standard Doors: These basic doors work well for inventory needs.
- Single-Entry Doors: Single-entry doors are perfect for larger or more cumbersome storage needs. These doors open wider than standard doors and give you almost the full length of your unit to get products safely in and out.
- Double-Entry Doors: Double-entry doors give you optimal access to your inventory and are great when you need access to your inventory throughout the day.
- Premium Doors: These doors feature one-hand entry and make it incredibly easy to get in and out of your unit. These doors are truly top-shelf.
- Add-Ons: From blinds and shelving to rails and brackets, our units can be customized to meet any business inventory storage need.
Join Our Storage Family
Whether it’s our no-hassle delivery and pick-up service, our 24/7 award-winning customer support, or our dedication to meeting all of your business inventory storage needs, Mobile Mini is your go-to when it comes to storage. Give us a call today and see what we can do for your business!