What is a self-storage trailer, exactly? At Mobile Mini, “self-storage trailer” is a fancy way to say “storage container.” These portable storage containers give you on-site storage space without occupying precious room inside of your home or on your work site.
Is a Self-Storage Trailer for Me?
If you have found yourself searching for “self-storage trailer rental” then yes, chances are self-storage trailers are for you. They meet a variety of needs, from home and office to construction and job sites.
To make it easier to assess if these trailers are for you, we’ve compiled the following list of storage container uses and benefits:
- Job Site Heroes: Job sites can get hectic and, at night, hard to secure. With a storage trailer rental, you can keep your equipment and supplies out of the way when they’re not in use, protecting them from hazards and preventing your crew from tripping over unused items. While storage trailers save needed space, they really shine at night. Trailer storage rentals keep your most valuable items safe and keep people, animals, and weather away from your equipment and supplies.
- Records Have Never Looked Better: If you run a business, chances are you know the pain of a paper-filled office where nothing is accessible and everything is important. Paper is small but mighty, and it sure takes up a ton of space. Storage trailer rentals can help you store and organize your records so you can find what you need and keep your business running. By taking your records out of your office and moving them into a storage unit, you reclaim your workspace and create an organized area to sort through your most important papers and documents.
- Inventory Kings: Retail needs ebb and flow. Sometimes you need a lot of inventory; sometimes you’re left with extra items. Storage trailer rentals give you out-of-store space to safely keep excess inventory and unused items. From the holiday rush to summer sales, storage units free up your retail spaces and warehouses so you can utilize every inch of the workspace while keeping everything you need close by.
One of the biggest benefits of a portable storage unit is security. When you leave your equipment, records, and personal belongings unattended, you want them to be there in the morning. At Mobile Mini, all storage trailer rentals come standard with our tri-cam locking system. No one is getting into these drill-proof locks without a key – our units are virtually theft-proof.
Theft isn’t the only thing we worry about when it comes to storage. All Mobile Mini units are made from 100% corrugated steel, which means they are built to handle even the toughest storms. Rain, hail, sleet; no matter what you throw at these units, your equipment and supplies will remain safe, dry, and very much in place.
Options, Options, Options
Storage is never one size fits all. Check out some of the features you can choose from while picking out the right storage trailer for your needs:
- Size: Mobile Mini storage trailers come in standard and extra-wide options. Our standard units range from 10-foot to 40-foot trailers, with storage dimensions of up to 7' 8-1/2" W x 39' 10-1/2" L x 7' 10-1/4" H. For larger jobs, our extra-wide units can give you a storage volume of up to 1,778 cubic feet of storage and can have dimensions up to 9’6-½” W x 23’ 10-1/4” L x 7’ 10-½” H.
- Doors: Most of us don’t give doors a passing thought, but when it comes to storage, they can make all the difference. When you rent a storage unit, especially for worksite or construction use, you need to be able to load and unload your trailer easily and efficiently. Our storage trailer rentals come with door options that make life a whole lot easier: standard, single, and double-entry, and premium. Each door has a different benefit and can accommodate almost any loading need. Looking for some high-tech brilliance in your trailer storage rental? Our premium doors offer one-handed access...welcome to the future of storage.
- Shelving: Our record storage units come with the option to add shelving to really up your record organization capabilities. These units can also accommodate furniture to allow for staff to organize and sort through records in-unit.
Go With Mobile Mini
Mobile Mini was built on the idea that storage doesn’t have to hurt. Our award-winning customer service team is here 24/7 to answer questions, provide technical support, and ensure a smooth, hassle-free rental experience. All storage trailer rentals come with free delivery, installation, relocation, and pick-up. Yes, that’s right. We also offer relocation services for customers with multiple job-site storage needs. When you’re ready to move sites, just give us a call and we will move your empty unit wherever you’re heading.
Life can be complicated. Storage should be simple. That’s why you should go with Mobile Mini.